Shooter: If there is change it wouldnt be surprising if Craig Bohl gets consideration

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Shooter:

Plans were to negotiate a contract extension for Gophers coach Tracy Claeys after the Holiday Bowl, but with the latest situation involving some of his players, it will be interesting if that happens. Or if there’s a coaching change after the bowl.

If there is a change, it wouldn’t be surprising if Wyoming’s Craig Bohl, who made North Dakota State a national champion with a lot of Minnesota natives when he coached the Bison, gets consideration.

http://www.twincities.com/2016/12/1...pro-bowl-team-includes-six-vikings-teammates/

Go Gophers!!

Considering he wanted the job and should have gotten the job when they hired Kill, I hope you are correct. With that being said, Claeys has earned points with me so I hope he keeps his job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering he wanted the job and should have gotten the job when they hired Kill, I hope you are correct. With that being said, Claeys has earned points with me so I hope he keeps his job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's received major points from Winfield Sr.

He just signed a contract extension. The buyout, should Bohl take another job, begins at $6.5 million in the first year of his new contract and declines annually.

Top Bottom