Shaka Smart

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
Looking at the resume of Shaka Smart, I noticed he grew up just miles from the University of Wisconsin. Given a couple more years of seasoning, he could be in line to take over for Bo Ryan.

I hope the Gophers can get a young coach on the rise like Smart. I am done with Tubby, but have no preference on who the next coach should be. I know a switch likely won't take place for another 1-3 years with new president and possibly AD coming in.

Looking at the resume of Shaka Smart, I noticed he grew up just miles from the University of Wisconsin. Given a couple more years of seasoning, he could be in line to take over for Bo Ryan.

I hope the Gophers can get a young coach on the rise like Smart. I am done with Tubby, but have no preference on who the next coach should be. I know a switch likely won't take place for another 1-3 years with new president and possibly AD coming in.

He'll be long gone to an equal or better program before Ryan retires.

I thought the Bucky job was Tony Bennett's to turn down when the time comes? I still think it is. Though he best win next year or it may be moot and we can have another round of 'Tubby to UVa' fun.

Can you imagine going from Ryan's style to something akin to this year's VCU squad? That would be a rough transition.

I officially now dislike Shaka Smart, and this idiotic thread.

I would support him going to Madison. At least then their coach wouldn't make my eyes bleed and they'd play a similar style to Minnesota. Would make the games much more fun.

Bo Ryan makes me hate Wisconsin much more than I would otherwise, it is bad for my health even at 22. Would look forward to a nice change.

Top Bottom