SH recruiting prediction

This article fits the mold of pretty much any national article to come out about Henderson in the past two months. Ohio State and USC are leaders, no mention of Minnesota. The only stuff we hear about Minnesota is from local sources. Not saying it isn't good info, but it's headscratching to me.

I will predict a 50-50 chance of SH coming to the U. Either he will or he won't. That is 50-50 at its safest.

He's an admitted Notre Dame homer. What do you expect? If we sign Henderson watch the talking heads explode and Brew be accused of cheating by someone on the fringes.

Pure speculation. I guarantee that guy doesn't know as much about Seantrel as 99% of us on this board do.

I was just surprised to find out how much ND was still in the fold. It makes sense though

I was just surprised to find out how much ND was still in the fold. It makes sense though

Again, you are reading the opinion of an admitted ND homer. The term "grain of salt" seems apt for some reason. ;)

The guy says it will be hard for USC to sign him b/c of the coaching change. While Kelly will have an extra month to close, why would it suddenly be easier for him to build a new relationship?

In the end, its all speculation.

SH recruiting prediction:

Here is what the old sage, Yogi Berra, says:

""It's hard to make a prediction, especially about the future.""

That, in and of itself, speaks volumes.

I still say he only comes to Minnesota if Brewster gets an extension. If he's willing to take a chance with a coach, then you may as well place USC back on the list.

we are due

I think Brew and his staff can do this. If he chooses not to come can we expect the fire birds to start chirping louder and the negativity to ramp up from where it is now? I can't think of a reason he won't come here.

He didn't even mention Minnesota in that story, but why would he being that it's a ND site? I haven't given up all hope, I think that there are a lot of positives for him to staying at home and playing at Minnesota.

I'll go 60% Gophers, 30% OSU, 20% ND, 15% USC, 5% Iowa and 3% Toledo.

I'll go 60% Gophers, 30% OSU, 20% ND, 15% USC, 5% Iowa and 3% Toledo.

I've become very impressed with Toledo's ability over the last couple of days. Watch out for the rockets!

Top Bottom