SH - Change in Priorities?

Duluthguy

Reaction score
I don't believe I've seen this mentioned in the other 148 threads about SH, so maybe my own perception is way off base. However, it seems to me that not too long ago all interviews with SH or his Dad really built up the importance of "playing on a big stage" etc. The last week or so, it seems like there has been more emphasis on feeling comfortable and liking the other players and coaches. I'm hoping this change in tone supports the theory that his head is saying OSU while his heart is saying Gophs. Also, does it seem strange to anyone else that with so much on the line they all got together Sunday night to watch the Pro Bowl and SH played video games? Sounds like a rather casual night if there was anything left to consider.

I don't believe I've seen this mentioned in the other 148 threads about SH, so maybe my own perception is way off base. However, it seems to me that not too long ago all interviews with SH or his Dad really built up the importance of "playing on a big stage" etc. The last week or so, it seems like there has been more emphasis on feeling comfortable and liking the other players and coaches. I'm hoping this change in tone supports the theory that his head is saying OSU while his heart is saying Gophs. Also, does it seem strange to anyone else that with so much on the line they all got together Sunday night to watch the Pro Bowl and SH played video games? Sounds like a rather casual night if there was anything left to consider.

I think 'tOSU' is the 'being comfortable' you refer to and the 'big stage' is Miami, Florida, or USC.

Feeling comfortable with a coach is all fine and dandy, but which coach is more likely to be around when SH leaves college after 3-4 years? Tressel or Brewster? Brewster very well may not make it passed next year while Tressel will coach retire at tO$U.

WTF are you so negative about every single thing regarding the program Art? Just curious...are you actually a fan? If so, wouldn't hurt you to prove it once in a while. I'm all for being critcal when the situation calls for it, but seriously, I don't think I can recall a positive post from you in quite some time.

I get the impression Sean Henderson wants a big stage, while Seantrel Henderson would prefer to play for Minnesota. I will bet a beer with everyone on this board that Sean Henderson wins that battle.

I get the impression Sean Henderson wants a big stage, while Seantrel Henderson would prefer to play for Minnesota. I will bet a beer with everyone on this board that Sean Henderson wins that battle.

You might be right but he better be careful, he may find himself paying for his son to go to school.:cry:

Oh no, I'm not taking that bet. I've said for quite a while that this dad is enjoying his time in the spotlight. Way too much. This guy has new cars and a winter villa for eyeballs and there's one way to get them. Ironically, it won't matter because if the young man is good enough he will go high in the draft whether he plays for tOSU or UTEP. The pros don't care where a player went to school.

I think 'tOSU' is the 'being comfortable' you refer to and the 'big stage' is Miami, Florida, or USC.

Miami has been on a big stage once since the 90's and OSU has crapped their pants on the big stage more often than not. So the 'being comfortable' you refer to is the Buckeyes being comfortable with crap in their pants when facing an SEC team

Now it all becomes clear. Thank you.

Really? A guy with "UST" in his moniker gives me crap so I fire back with a little sarcasm. Unless of course, UST stands University of South Tennessee or University South Texas.

Hmmmmmmmm........

Top Bottom