SH and the Sota Signing Social

TCF=UnitedWeStand

Reaction score
Given all the negativity surrounding this program the last few weeks (ISU, Whaley, potential coaching changes, loss of recruits, etc...), I've been trying to think of something that could cause an earth-shaking explosion of positivity for the program and this is what I came up with:

Seantrel doesn't sign a LOI on signing day. Everybody is speculating and he talks of putting off the decision, ala Pryor last year.

We all show up at the Sota Signing Social and per usual, Brew shows film of all of the signees. He then says, "oh, and I almost forgot. We have one more fine, young man that I'd like to introduce to you as our latest signee..." And out from behind the curtain comes SEANTREL HENDERSON!!!!

He then actually signs right there on the stage (or pretends to, if he had to legally beforehand) and the crowd EXPLODES!

How sweet would that be?

what you been smokin?? I want it too haha. but in all seriousness, that would be sweet.:clap:

Given all the negativity surrounding this program the last few weeks (ISU, Whaley, potential coaching changes, loss of recruits, etc...), I've been trying to think of something that could cause an earth-shaking explosion of positivity for the program and this is what I came up with:

Seantrel doesn't sign a LOI on signing day. Everybody is speculating and he talks of putting off the decision, ala Pryor last year.

We all show up at the Sota Signing Social and per usual, Brew shows film of all of the signees. He then says, "oh, and I almost forgot. We have one more fine, young man that I'd like to introduce to you as our latest signee..." And out from behind the curtain comes SEANTREL HENDERSON!!!!

He then actually signs right there on the stage (or pretends to, if he had to legally beforehand) and the crowd EXPLODES!

How sweet would that be?

LOL @ this, man that would be both hilarious and epic at the same time.

SH is already booked on Tom Lemming's show, I think the recruiting world (not to mention Lemming himself) would be a little cheesed off.

SH is already booked on Tom Lemming's show, I think the recruiting world (not to mention Lemming himself) would be a little cheesed off.

ya just can't let a guy dream, can ya?

Unless they are paying him (I wouldn't think that would be legal), SH doesn't owe Tom Lemming anything.

Speaking of..have they announced any details of the Signing Social?

That would certainly be a huge leap in Signing Day continuing down its path toward a skit you'd see in an episode of Monday Night Raw. That's pretty much what these All-American games have become - a stage for players to come up with creative ways to announce what hat they're going to wear. Personally, I'll just bypass all the drama and see who sends in their LOI's.

Don't forget the subsequent call about two minutes later from the NCAA for one of the most blatant rules violations in the history of college athletics.

That would certainly be a huge leap in Signing Day continuing down its path toward a skit you'd see in an episode of Monday Night Raw. That's pretty much what these All-American games have become - a stage for players to come up with creative ways to announce what hat they're going to wear. Personally, I'll just bypass all the drama and see who sends in their LOI's.

It seemed like it was a mix of top recruits using it to get some time in the spotlight, and lower ranked athletes looking for the spotlight to get a better offer. One QB was going to Dartmouth, but I'm sure he's going to be getting some calls from coaches to try to change his mind.

Don't forget the subsequent call about two minutes later from the NCAA for one of the most blatant rules violations in the history of college athletics.

He signs earlier, in private (not announced or on the press release), then announce his signing and bring him out at the social.

That way is perfectly legal.

Hence, from my original post "(or pretends to, if he had to legally beforehand)".

Thank you very little.

How sweet would that be?

Absolutely love it!

MR SH will be in New york City on CBS College Sports. but i would have love for it to be like that.

but i hope he sign as a Gophers on CBS College Sports Channel.

boy if only I could spend my down time in wonderland like this guy...

Top Bottom