Seniors Potentially Returning

A lot depends on whether these guys really want to give the NFL a shot. My guess is that after five or six years of getting banged up, they may have had enough (especially if they've gotten their degree or degrees).

I don't know the rules on agents/advisers, but I would think that some of those who may be considering the pros would probably sit down and figure out their chances of being drafted and, if so, in which round.

A very interesting angle. As an avid Power Trip listener....I hear Tommy Olson on a weekly basis. He basically had no interest in pursuing an NFL career. It's not for everyone. I'd guess a lot of it has to do with whether the guys earned a degree in a field that they are interested in. We all know that certain athletes take sham courses just to stay eligible.

A very interesting angle. As an avid Power Trip listener....I hear Tommy Olson on a weekly basis. He basically had no interest in pursuing an NFL career. It's not for everyone. I'd guess a lot of it has to do with whether the guys earned a degree in a field that they are interested in. We all know that certain athletes take sham courses just to stay eligible.
Speaking of the Power Trip, maybe these guys need to consult uber scout Meat Sauce to see if they even have an NFL future.

6’7 guards are also harder to see and pass over as a QB

Top Bottom