Selling a parking pass

glovedgopher

Sec 210 row 23
Reaction score
Will people be able to sell their parking pass? Curious about how the whole system will work.

from the conversations I've had with people in the ticket office I think it's safe to say that you'll be able to sell your pass or give it to someone for a specific game.

but if you give/sell it to someone from WI or IA I will hunt you down and eat your children.

Anyone selling to a becky or pigeon fan is not human, so they would not be able to have children.

Who said anything about selling to the enemy. My parking and ticket situation is taking many twists and turns in the last couple of weeks.

Transferability of Parking Passes

You will receive a coupon book or something similar so each week will be a separate pass making them easy to transfer. Only your conscience will dictate how much you charge and to whom you will sell.

If I do sell a pass it will be to someone in need from this board or a good Gopher fan. What does conscience have to do with the price? It's not like selling a used car. Would you expect someone with a Zone 2 parking spot to sell it for 140? I think a little profit could be made considering that they had to "donate 1,000" to buy the pass. Just my two cents.

glovedgopher

Sorry, the reference to conscience was simply an attempt at humor given the tenor of the multiple threads related to selling tickets to visiting fans and/or visiting fans seeking access to tickets through various methods. I didn’t see your later post before making mine. There was no offense intended.

No offense taken. I just think everyone is always on edge about the whole boarder schools coming and taking or tickets and parking spots. That includes myself. Start winning more games and we won't have these problems, hopefully.

The hope would be that if someone misbehaves with your pass you could lose your priveleges. Let's hope the coupons have a serial number on them.

Top Bottom