Selection Show

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Good lord, this is terrible. Do we really need 25 guys giving us their opinions? Now they're announcing one region at a time and then letting Barkley give us "insight". This is brutal. Two hours may not be long enough.

Why do feel the need to ruin what used to be such an exciting show?

Also, what is up with Michigan St. not getting a #1 seed?

Good lord, this is terrible. Do we really need 25 guys giving us their opinions? Now they're announcing one region at a time and then letting Barkley give us "insight". This is brutal. Two hours may not be long enough.

Why do feel the need to ruin what used to be such an exciting show?

Also, what is up with Michigan St. not getting a #1 seed?

Hopefully the ratings tank and this ends up a 1 year experiment. I doubt it though

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

One of the few shows that is nearly impossible to ruin and they are doing a pretty good job of it.

Is the Final Four even on CBS this year? I thought I saw an ad on cable about TBS having the Final Four.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

It is obvious this committee does not know what they are doing (or more likely have some sort of agenda).

It is obvious this committee does not know what they are doing (or more likely have some sort of agenda).

Let's dispel this notion they don't know what they are doing. They know exactly what they are doing. $$$$

For those who don't want to watch this travesty any more.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yep, on TBS this year
Sid will have to camp out at Chad's house that weekend. I doubt Sid is shelling out for cable when Chad probably has it. After all, why pay for it twice?

Let's dispel this notion they don't know what they are doing. They know exactly what they are doing. $$$$
Like B1G Hockey?

Signs the show is too long:
- they need to do a recap of the first two brackets before they release the last two
- the brackets have been leaked online
- people are changing the channel

It appears the committee loves the Pac 12 and ACC this year. Also doesn't like mid majors like Monmouth and St. Bonaventure.

How does iowa continue to get multiple teams in every year?

Syracuse as a 10 seed is ridiculous. Tulsa in is as well. What was the committee smoking this year?

Sid will have to camp out at Chad's house that weekend. I doubt Sid is shelling out for cable when Chad probably has it. After all, why pay for it twice?

Sid has about 9 TVs in his 'TV Room'.

How the hell, is Virginia a 1 seed over MSU. These selections have me smh.

The biggest surprise to me is Tulsa. How did Tulsa get in? The committee must really love the AAC.

How many people are thinking SDSU could beat Maryland in the first round?

How many people are thinking SDSU could beat Maryland in the first round?

Purdue got screwed too having to play Little Rock. I think there is a good chance they lose that one.

What's the early over/under on B1G Teams making it to the second round?

If you want to get to the 16 you have to beat good teams no matter what your seed is.
You beat them sooner or later or not at all.

Oregon St. as a 7 seed???

RPI 33. SOS 12. No bad losses. Beat Oregon, a number one seed by 13 that was not that close and had an 11 point lead at halftime against the overall #1 seed Kansas in KC before losing. The PAC 12 was very strong this year, with only Wazzu being a bad team. Finished 6th. Perhaps a tad high, but they have a solid resume. The bad news is their second best player is out with a foot injury.

Top Bottom