Seeking Gopher Football-Related Donations

KoolAid

Red Drank Brewmaster
Reaction score
I'm normally not the type to ask for donations in this kind of setting, as I think it's kind of Cheesy. But in this case, I believe this forum to be appropriate and this is very near and dear to my heart.

My best buddy and former College Football teammate, James, just recently lost his 7 year old brother to an ATV accident. In his memory, the family has started the Jakestar Foundation (think Make a Wish) and the Jakestar festival. All the proceeds from the festival will go towards that foundation. One of the elements of the festival is a silent auction. Both James and I agreed that Gopher related stuff would do really well in the auction. His extended family loves Gopher football like many of the (myself included) whack jobs on this forum.

So we're looking for any donations - whether it be tickets, swag or other cool sh*t. Maybe my fellow holers don't have anything to donate, but maybe they know somebody. It's going to a truly great cause and I just want to help.

Here is the full rundown on what Jakestar is all about - http://www.jakestar.org/

Again, I think doing something like this is kind of cheesy, but it's something I believe in. If I can reach just one person on here - that'd be rad. I don't even really post on here as much as I used to, but that's what not having a desk job will do. I'm sure a couple of you will remember me.

Sean Mase aka KoolAid

Top Bottom