Section questions-- I pick on Monday

Maroon92

Reaction score
Does anyone know on the home side with the suites/press boxes/club room etc if these closed areas over hang any of the regular seats or is the last row even with the front parts of them. Also, on this side is there a regular concourse in the upper deck or is that only for premium seating members?

also-- if you had to pick between 237, 244, 207 or 214 assuming the row selections are similar which would you take. I can't figure out what is better home/visitor, sun/shade, being near the closed end or plaza.

Of these 4 sections I rank them as 237 1st, 244, 214 and then 207

I pick Monday as well. Have been mulling over options and have concluded that at the end of the day I will be happy with any seats...its not a big stadium. My selection preferences are under lock and key right now.

I picked 237 because you had the large screen to look at when action was away from you. I was told no concourse is available only the rooms for premium seating. However, there is an elevator at each gate. So the elevator at gate D should go up to the upper level. I believe there is a walkway from 237 over to the student sections to allow access to the elevators. I hope this is the case as walking up 27 steps each time I go to concessions/bathroom might keep me seated a long time. If this is inaccurate please correct but I believe this is what the ticket office explained to me.

I picked 237 because you had the large screen to look at when action was away from you. I was told no concourse is available only the rooms for premium seating. However, there is an elevator at each gate. So the elevator at gate D should go up to the upper level. I believe there is a walkway from 237 over to the student sections to allow access to the elevators. I hope this is the case as walking up 27 steps each time I go to concessions/bathroom might keep me seated a long time. If this is inaccurate please correct but I believe this is what the ticket office explained to me.

I called the ticket office on this very questions, twice, and got the same answer. You would not be allowed up go up between 236 and 237 as that is the private concourse for the loge boxes. I asked that question because my Mom could not go up, not only the 27 steps but the 20 steps to go from the concourse to the upper deck. I was told you can do that on the visitors side. Therefore we selected the top of section 212. Of course the ticket office may be wrong, but like I said I called 2 times about 3 days apart and talked to 2 different people.

Top Bottom