Section 243

CP Gopher

Reaction score
This is where I'm now sitting. Anyone here also in this section? Or any thoughts on the view, etc.?

I'm in section 243. No complaints on the view. In fact, it's pretty darn good. I've never felt like I couldn't see a play or that I was too far away from the action. It's also nice to have seat backs. You're in the shade, so on cooler days it is wise to dress appropriately. Nice seats all around.

It gets colder than I anticipated. That's my only complaint.

Love the easy access. When you get to the top of the steps from the main gate, Sec 243 stairs are right there. There's a men's bathroom right across from the stairs as well.

The view is from about the 8 to 15 yd line.

You get a chair back without the "donation". However, if the Gophers ever become a high demand ticket, we'll be the first ones pinched.

Excellent seats! The section contains many long time season ticket holders who are generally passionate about football. The section generally stays seated unless there's a big play.

It's on the shaded part, but it's usually a plus as you're not looking in to the sun. There have been a few games where it's colder than most of the rest of the stadium. It sits directionally in a way that you get less wind.

My only complaint is there are people who sell specific games to opposing teams fans. I've never had a problem with any of them, but I prefer sitting next to Gopher fans.

We also have some really hard core fans that sit at the top. Those guys really add to the experience.

Love the seats. We're towards the mid-field side of the section so almost right on the 20 yd line. Great views of field, both scoreborads, student section, plaza, 4th St. I feel the section is uniquely positioned, so lots to look at between plays. Good surrounding fans too.

We were in 244, and loved them. We've since moved to 239, and love them more! Every seat on the home side between the goallines are fabulous...

Welcome to 243! I'm one of the guys standing in the back row (row 27), my dad and brother (Gopher07) share the tickets. I've enjoyed the view quite nicely.

Top Bottom