SEC Basketball

grunkiejr

Mentor to 007
Reaction score
I'm watching the end of this Mississippi State vs. Tennessee game and I am just amazed at how bad the conference is. Has a major conference ever been worse than the SEC is this year? Pending the outcome of this game, the SEC may only receive 2 berths ot the tournament. I never remember one of the major conference doing this poorly. To make matters worse, Tennessee is doing their best to ensure MSU gets in. Down 2 with 1:20 to go they forced one of the worst 3's I have ever seen with about 25 seconds left on the shot clock. He barely drew backboard and it was two feet off from the rim.

I think that Mississippi State and Tennessee look pretty good.

what a crappy game for a conf. championship game. SEC sucks.

Yes, they are good teams, but today did NOT show it.

For the SEC they are good, not anywhere else.

Dr.Don is talking about Miss state and Tennessee

I don't know that I've ever seen 3 turnovers in one second of game time (probably 2 seconds if they would have started the clock on inbounds passes). The fact that it happened in the last 10 seconds of a conference championship game speaks to the quality of the league.

I don't remember when a power conference has ever had only two teams worthy of an at-large bid. If MSU didn't win that game they would have only had Tennessee and LSU in the tournament.

Top Bottom