Lower - 69% (74%)

Donation Seats Gone
$500 - 62%
$250 - 64%
$100 - 45%
Total - 60%

The most important stat:
Hours til my selection: 44 :clap:

Thanks for the update old chap, and good luck with getting the seats you want. Will you continue tabulating the results after you've selected your seats?

I'll continue to do a once-a-week update if time permits, though I must admit the motivation will drop significantly once my choice has been made!

stats questions

Once again thanks for the update--they are very interesting

With be to lazy to go count myself do you have this information handy.

how many bench seats have been taken?
how many chair backs remain?

How many seats are within each section?

Forgot to mention the bench seats. 125 have been taken so far.

Each section has a little over 700 seats roughly, but they start to vary as you get to the corners. With 13,000 chairbacks taken, there are roughly 5,500 left as I believe the 20,000 # thrown around includes the club seats, but I'm not positive on that, and the way I count does not let me see that.

Someone else may know.

Looks like 208 or 209 for us. It's going to be tough to pass up the chance to sit on the 35 though, even if it costs an extra $100 a seat!

I've spent too many years having zero depth perception when the play gets to the other end of the field. View of the skyline....sun in November....what's not to like!

Don't be so sure, old chap

I'll continue to do a once-a-week update if time permits, though I must admit the motivation will drop significantly once my choice has been made!

Appreciate the info old chap. I must tell you, however, that I picked my seats a week ago and I still find myself checking the site from time to time to see how things are going (and if I have any new neighbors).

2nd Degree -

Significantly less time on the site means I'll spend 2 hours vs. 6 hours currently!

any news on how many student tickets have been sold?

I had a friend who tried to get some today, and she said they were sold out. Now I'm not sure if it was her own personal ineptitude or if they actually sold out, but it sounds about right. Can anyone confirm that they sold the original 8,000 student season tix?

Donation Seats Gone
$500 - 62%
$250 - 64%
$100 - 45%
Total - 60%

I think the fact that that about 2/3 of the donation seats being sold just after 1/3 of the existing season ticket holders have selected is a good sign that the number of donation seats designated was just about right.

I had a friend who tried to get some today, and she said they were sold out. Now I'm not sure if it was her own personal ineptitude or if they actually sold out, but it sounds about right. Can anyone confirm that they sold the original 8,000 student season tix?

Weren't they going to hold 2000 tickets for the incoming freshmen & transfers this fall? Or have they already begun selling these too?

they have 10,000 student tickets overall, 8,000 for current returning students. They are holding the other 2,000 for incoming freshman/transfers/grad students.

Top Bottom