Seantrel Henderson Visit

ButchNashGuy

Section 212 Row 23
Reaction score
Since he is coming on a non-official visit it makes a huge game that much more. C'mon fans, cheer like crazy. We have the nations eyes on us tomorrow and the #1 recruit in the nation!

I feel the boys have a good game in them tomorrow. Is it Saturday yet?

I feel good. I don't know why. For some reason Sat. reminds me of a Sat. in March 1997 when the Gophers took out UCLA and advanced to the Final Four. Something tells me this is gonna be a program changer.

Since he is coming on a non-official visit it makes a huge game that much more. C'mon fans, cheer like crazy. We have the nations eyes on us tomorrow and the #1 recruit in the nation!

I feel the boys have a good game in them tomorrow. Is it Saturday yet?

What is really the difference between a non and an official visit? If all the boys go out tomorrow night, is he allowed to tag along if he wants? It seems like sort of an acid test tomorrow for our Heroes.

I wish he picked a more winnable game to attend. I'm worried what effect seeing a pasting first hand might have.

212 will do its part...

We're there...

We're loud...

We're 212!

Go Gophers! Welcome Seantrel! Beat Cal!

What is really the difference between a non and an official visit? If all the boys go out tomorrow night, is he allowed to tag along if he wants? It seems like sort of an acid test tomorrow for our Heroes.

He does everything that all the "officials" do but they do not pay for his visit.

I feel good. I don't know why. For some reason Sat. reminds me of a Sat. in March 1997 when the Gophers took out UCLA and advanced to the Final Four. Something tells me this is gonna be a program changer.

I feel good too maybe this is where we turn the corner...

Final Four? 1997? I don't think that happened. ;)

Top Bottom