Sean Tyler RB from Western Michigan to transfer to Gophers!!!!!

Would be interesting to know how many MAC players have gone to P5 via the portal this offseason and last.

It could be a larger number than I think but there are ~1200 players in the MAC. Even if it’s 60 players which seems high—I think walking on and showing the coaches you deserve playing time is still a more likely path to playing P5. But you have to consider the finances as well.

It could be a larger number than I think but there are ~1200 players in the MAC. Even if it’s 60 players which seems high—I think walking on and showing the coaches you deserve playing time is still a more likely path to playing P5. But you have to consider the finances as well.
Maybe someone who is borderline FCS scholarship offer/P5 walkon, you are correct.

I guess I was thinking more along the lines of someone like: mostly G5 offers, but one or two P5 offers (possibly as PWO). If you think you can get faster playing time at the G5 and do really well, that might be a way to go?

Did I hear right? Did Ryan Burns say on the podcast that Tyler runs 4.4 and sometimes 4.3 (unofficial), making him close to the fastest player on the team (Kristen Hoskins)?
Sign me up!

Top Bottom