Scrolling through KenPom This Evening

Reaction score
Waiting for Oscar show to start.

Anyway, regular season W-L records. Gophers are 17-11 now. There are 2 games left in 2011 RS.

2010 = 18-12 RS.
2009 = 21-9.
2008 = 18-12.
2007 = 9-21.
2006 = 14-13.
2005 = 20-9.
2004 = 11-17.
2003 = 16-11.

Sorry KP only goes back to 2003 season.

Interesting...

Is there a point you are attempting to make? Or just posting our record over the past 8 years for kicks?

Interesting...

Is there a point you are attempting to make? Or just posting our record over the past 8 years for kicks?

Seems obvious. Despite disappointment of many this year, a 19-11 regular season fish would be AVERAGE for the past 4 years.

So you're saying your boy Tubby is doing an AVERAGE coaching job?

For the amount of money he makes and the number of condescending comments about his coachung acumen in his post-game interviews, he should be better than AVERAGE.

We were led to believe that Tubby was THAT good.

The problem is that is no longer THAT good.

He's not a bad coach, I'm not saying that. But he isn't super special.

I think he is being paid the amount he is to be better than average.

So you're saying your boy Tubby is doing an AVERAGE coaching job?

For the amount of money he makes and the number of condescending comments about his coachung acumen in his post-game interviews, he should be better than AVERAGE.

Average of the past 4 years, yes - despite 2 key injuries and a transfer in mid season.

That's part of the game. Every school has injuries and transfers.

Yeah? IN MID SEASON take away your favorite school's starting PG (Jordan Taylor) and back-up PG/SG (not sure who that is for Wisconsin) plus key PF/C reserve (again, no clue who that is on Badgers). See how they do.

Even at full strength Bo's Badgers are only 3-3 versus Tubby's Gophers.

Yeah? IN MID SEASON take away your favorite school's starting PG (Jordan Taylor) and back-up PG/SG (not sure who that is for Wisconsin) plus key PF/C reserve (again, no clue who that is on Badgers). See how they do.

And would you like to compare Bo's season ending record against Tubby's??

What does Wisconsin have to do with this?

Big Ten records my friend. That is what matters. Post the Big Ten records. Average at best. I like Tubby but he has done an average to slighty above average job so far.
Beating up on patsys really doesn't mean too much. This year was the only year during Tubby's tenure here that we have played a decent NC slate.

How big of a D bag are you to be a Badger fan hanging out on a Gophers blog. I would never consider becoming a member of an opposing team's blog. Pick up a hobby or something.

Duke already lost Irving. Now lets take away Nolan Smith. Then we will take one of the Plumlee brothers as well ... wonder how they would do?

might still be decent (Singler and Curry) but no where close to where they are ranked today.

Is that a better example for you?

Duke already lost Irving. Now lets take away Nolan Smith. Then we will take one of the Plumlee brothers as well ... wonder how they would do?

might still be decent (Singler and Curry) but no where close to where they are ranked today.

Is that a better example for you?

No. Comparing the loss of a 1st team AA and the possible #1 pick in the NBA draft doesn't quite compare to losing a pair of above average B10 players. When did Mo Walker all of a sudden become such an impact player despite never playing in a B10 game?

The team was just fine without Joseph in Puerto Rico. Losing Nolen hurts but they should still be able to beat mediocre teams at home (Illinois, MSU, Michigan) and horrible teams on the road (Indiana).

Disappear? I'm right here m'boy :D

The post right before your belongs to me. How is that "disappearing"?

I guess I'm just waiting to hear you tell me how you own me again....even though you're the one who is obsessed with my posts :clap:

Disappear? I'm right here m'boy :D

The post right before your belongs to me. How is that "disappearing"?

I guess I'm just waiting to hear you tell me how you own me again....even though you're the one who is obsessed with my posts :clap:

Ignore me then. Oh wait, you can't. I wonder why that is. Hmmm. Normally you ignore other people so well. You've invested years in your little "act" so I do understand your need to defend it.

Hate the messenger all you want, but there's a lot of truth to it.

Badger Vandelay never even answered FOT's question. He totally dodged it.

Art's response?

Nicely done, Badger Vandelay. Nicely done. :clap:

Top Bottom