SCREW YOU BREWSTER .....................

jrb27

Reaction score
i have been a gopher fan since i could walk ( like many of you ) and i am tired of this program being a joke

i would love to know how much webers parents are dumping into brewsters pockets so he can start weber could not make a starting qb for the ray Charles school of the blind but brewster keeps playing him

GROW SOME BALLS BREWSTER you have the most undisciplined team in the big 10 i have argued till i was blue in the face that you would make a good coach well i guess i was wrong you should be fired TODAY we have been inside the iowa 35 3 times with nothing to show for it !!!!! you just ran the ball on a 3rd and 12 because you don't trust the QB ( i use the term lightly ) you chose to play BENCH HIS ASS I DONT CARE HOW MUCH MONEY HIS PARENTS ARE PAYING YOU

ADAM WEBER IS A JOKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE WOULDNT MAKE THE TEAM AT ANYOTHER BIG 10 SCHOOL !!! DECKER MADE HIM LOOK LIKE A QB NOW THAT DECKER IS GONE WEBER IS SHOWING HIS TRUE COLORS

on the 2yl and we turn it over on downs

I will agree with this post 100%. I have been a gopher fan my entire life. I have also been a HUGE Brewster supporter due to the influx of talen we have had over the last couple of years, thinking he just needed time for his players to develop.

Today, I've finally reached my breaking point. How can you continue to run Weber out there play after play? He is 12-33! Was there EVER a 3rd down where you actually thought he would convert? I feel bad for Weber, I really do because he had a great Gopher career up until this year. Whether its Brew, Fisch, no Decker, or something else, I don't know.

The fact that Brew continues to run Weber out there is not only an embarassment to Brewster, but also to his team, Adam himself, and to the entire Gopher fan base.

I am now officially on the bandwagon to replace Brew after today.

I will agree with this post 100%. I have been a gopher fan my entire life. I have also been a HUGE Brewster supporter due to the influx of talen we have had over the last couple of years, thinking he just needed time for his players to develop.

Today, I've finally reached my breaking point. How can you continue to run Weber out there play after play? He is 12-33! Was there EVER a 3rd down where you actually thought he would convert? I feel bad for Weber, I really do because he had a great Gopher career up until this year. Whether its Brew, Fisch, no Decker, or something else, I don't know.

The fact that Brew continues to run Weber out there is not only an embarassment to Brewster, but also to his team, Adam himself, and to the entire Gopher fan base.

I am now officially on the bandwagon to replace Brew after today.

I'm heading in your direction!

I agree. But the personal attacks on Weber's FAMILY are a little much. Leave them out of this.

i have been a gopher fan since i could walk ( like many of you ) and i am tired of this program being a joke

i would love to know how much webers parents are dumping into brewsters pockets so he can start weber could not make a starting qb for the ray Charles school of the blind but brewster keeps playing him

GROW SOME BALLS BREWSTER you have the most undisciplined team in the big 10 i have argued till i was blue in the face that you would make a good coach well i guess i was wrong you should be fired TODAY we have been inside the iowa 35 3 times with nothing to show for it !!!!! you just ran the ball on a 3rd and 12 because you don't trust the QB ( i use the term lightly ) you chose to play BENCH HIS ASS I DONT CARE HOW MUCH MONEY HIS PARENTS ARE PAYING YOU

ADAM WEBER IS A JOKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE WOULDNT MAKE THE TEAM AT ANYOTHER BIG 10 SCHOOL !!! DECKER MADE HIM LOOK LIKE A QB NOW THAT DECKER IS GONE WEBER IS SHOWING HIS TRUE COLORS

I'm going to defend Weber a bit. I think the coaching staff has asked him to do way too much. He is not this bad. The coaching of this team has been a problem since Brewster was hired. Like the Brewster hire, Fisch may be a stellar OC some day and Brewster may be a stellar HC some day, but that day isn't today. It hasn't been the last three years. We need a coach who can, well coach.

Maybe, just maybe Brewster's leaving him in there because he knows the problem is with the coaching staff and he can't do anything about that, so why go from bad to worse by making the change just to change.

This year brings to mind Uzelak and Mason trying to run the option with Cory Sauter. I feel bad for Adam. Even if he's not the answer, he deserves better than the coaching he's gotten.

Must address: poor play calling (bet no one is surprised to learn that Fisch never played football), QB (I feel bad for Weber, but he is not the future of this program), O-line (fewer mistakes today, but can't continue to be sloppy softies), running back (Minnesota has missed the train on getting a big back who can run it down hill), undisciplined players (back to coaching...). If Brewster stays, Fisch has to go.

Great job by the Gopher D today!!!

I'm going to defend Weber a bit. I think the coaching staff has asked him to do way too much. He is not this bad. The coaching of this team has been a problem since Brewster was hired. Like the Brewster hire, Fisch may be a stellar OC some day and Brewster may be a stellar HC some day, but that day isn't today. It hasn't been the last three years. We need a coach who can, well coach.

Maybe, just maybe Brewster's leaving him in there because he knows the problem is with the coaching staff and he can't do anything about that, so why go from bad to worse by making the change just to change.

This year brings to mind Uzelak and Mason trying to run the option with Cory Sauter. I feel bad for Adam. Even if he's not the answer, he deserves better than the coaching he's gotten.

If this is the case, we have a much bigger problem on our hands than simply the fact that Adam Weber is our quarterback.

Top Bottom