Scott Wedige

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
The center from NIU was named 2nd team All-American by CBSSports. Now he was not a Kill recruit, but he got 3 years of Limegrover's coaching. Very impressive.

Also impressive that Wedige and the two Badgers are natives of Wisconsin. Hope Limegrover and Kill can get Pirsig, Hayes, or the Olsons to this level.

And Tackle Trevor Olson from Richfield, MN was on the Outland Trophy and Lombardi pre-season watch lists, and has NFL potential. Kill did recruit Olson. He was a two-star who received no interest from the U (or any other D1 programs). Limegrover and Kill certainly did develop him.

And Tackle Trevor Olson from Richfield, MN was on the Outland Trophy and Lombardi pre-season watch lists, and has NFL potential. Kill did recruit Olson. He was a two-star who received no interest from the U (or any other D1 programs). Limegrover and Kill certainly did develop him.

Olson was not a Kill recruit to NIU, he was already there. However, he also was coached by Limegrover for three years.

things like this make me so stoked for our future... our OL took tremendous steps forward at the end of the season... there is still a ton of work to d, but from the begining of the season to the end, they imo were the most imporoved faction of the team... as they got better, quiese got better.. this staff knows that you can compete with ANYONE if you win the battles in the trenches.. i expect the ol and dl recruits to have higher rankings as this staff continues to develope... hell just think if we get that kid from colorado to add to pirsig and hayes...

this first year they laid down the acidemic foundation for whats expected here... this off season they down the physical foundation... its hard not to get carried away but great things are coming... 2013... that is the year... watch out

Word on the street is that Jake Butt is not a fan of Wedige. Bad history.

(I'm five years old)

Top Bottom