Schedule

mplsbadger

Reaction score
Just took a look at our opponents schedules. If the favored teams won all of thier games, I believe we would face undefeated teams in 7 of the first 8 games. Purdue would be the only team expected to lose (@Oregon, ND, Northwestern) before facing the Gophers.

9/05 @ Syracuse 12:00 PM
9/12 Air Force 7:00 PM
9/19 California 12:00 PM
9/26 @ Northwestern TBA
10/03 Wisconsin TBA
10/10 Purdue 12:00 PM
10/17 @ Penn State 3:30 PM
10/24 @ Ohio State 12:00 PM

Win them all, and you will be in the top five when MSU comes to town on Halloween :)

Just took a look at our opponents schedules. If the favored teams won all of thier games, I believe we would face undefeated teams in 7 of the first 8 games. Purdue would be the only team expected to lose (@Oregon, ND, Northwestern) before facing the Gophers.

9/05 @ Syracuse 12:00 PM
9/12 Air Force 7:00 PM
9/19 California 12:00 PM
9/26 @ Northwestern TBA
10/03 Wisconsin TBA
10/10 Purdue 12:00 PM
10/17 @ Penn State 3:30 PM
10/24 @ Ohio State 12:00 PM

Win them all, and you will be in the top five when MSU comes to town on Halloween :)

In my happiest Kool-Aid moments I try to picture what the atmosphere would be like for a 7pm Halloween game if we were undefeated or 7-1. A guy can hope! ;)

Well....

I think that the Michigan St. at Wisconsin on the first weekend of the Big Televen season is one that could set the tone for both team's seasons. Right now, I don't know if Wisconsin should be favored in that one. And I have a feeling that the USC-OSU game may give the TCF Bank Stadium scoreboard a workout on opening night, and not in a good way for OSU.

I guess I'm saying that 5 of our first 8 opponents will be undefeated, in my mind.

Hell, I'll take undefeated coming in to the Wisconsin game. 4-0 at that point means we've beaten a good Cal team and beaten a good B10 NW team on the road. That game and the MSU game are my 2 most-looked-forward to games, beyond the opening one against AFA.

I think that the Michigan St. at Wisconsin on the first weekend of the Big Televen season is one that could set the tone for both team's seasons. Right now, I don't know if Wisconsin should be favored in that one. And I have a feeling that the USC-OSU game may give the TCF Bank Stadium scoreboard a workout on opening night, and not in a good way for OSU.

I guess I'm saying that 5 of our first 8 opponents will be undefeated, in my mind.

True. Those two could be toss-ups.

I think we could legit go into the MSU game with a 6-2 record. Cal is gonna be a tough game. And back to back at Penn State and tOSU will be tough. I think we'll get one of the three - most likely Penn State.

I see us starting the season 1-2 unfortunately.......

Top Bottom