Saturday's weather seems improved

Bayfieldgopher

Reaction score
The rain could end by noon on Saturday along with falling temps to the mid 50's and west wind around 12-14mph and cloudy. Sounds good as I really didn't want to shlep my heavy raingear into TCF. Hope the students don't get scared off by the forecast. They guys need their support. Iowa fans will likely show up regardless.

May be a little soggy tailgating but oh well! Can't wait for Saturday!

Been watching the weather forecast as well. It has been a bit back and forth. Now looks like wet in the morning less so in the afternoon. Tailgating damp but dry during the game? Can't wait till Saturday whatever the weather.

Been watching the weather forecast as well. It has been a bit back and forth. Now looks like wet in the morning less so in the afternoon. Tailgating damp but dry during the game? Can't wait till Saturday whatever the weather.

I hear you there! I am pretty pumped as well! Rain or shine!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Going to the Gopher Game Saturday? A) see you there B) Showers will be ending</p>— Patrick Hammer (@pathammer) <a href="https://twitter.com/pathammer/statuses/383224883632939008">September 26, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there has been a game at TCF where we have had rain.

The forecast appears to be getting worse each time I look as of late. Looks like a rainy Saturday. Going to have to pack a second tailgate tent.

There was rain for the Wisconsin game during year 1 at The Bank

One word answer. LOTS. :D

Isn't THAT the truth. There were posts over on the Hawkeye site again this week lamenting how they lost to Minnesota because of that dang "skating rink". They should have applauded the grounds crew for keeping the Gophers side of the field nice and soft. :cool:

Isn't THAT the truth. There were posts over on the Hawkeye site again this week lamenting how they lost to Minnesota because of that dang "skating rink". They should have applauded the grounds crew for keeping the Gophers side of the field nice and soft. :cool:

I think it was either 2010 or 2011, when we beat them in the bank, a bunch of Hogeye fans were complaining over 'Quies's last touchdown run that beat them, saying when he went into the endzone he was holding the ball outside of the pylon. HAHA. Oh well. Too bad for them. :eek:

I think it was either 2010 or 2011, when we beat them in the bank, a bunch of Hogeye fans were complaining over 'Quies's last touchdown run that beat them, saying when he went into the endzone he was holding the ball outside of the pylon. HAHA. Oh well. Too bad for them. :eek:

They show that TD in the latest Brick by Brick video. I was thinking about that when it happened. They really don't understand that the plane of goal line extends outside the pylons.

They show that TD in the latest Brick by Brick video. I was thinking about that when it happened. They really don't understand that the plane of goal line extends outside the pylons.

+1. To all of that! I hear you there!

The ball only has to be inside the pylon if you are stretching for it. When your feet are inbounds, it extends as far as the eye can see!

The ball only has to be inside the pylon if you are stretching for it. When your feet are inbounds, it extends as far as the eye can see!

I know. Just adds more irony to the Hogeye fans a few years ago belly aching about it!

Whatever drizzle is moving through this morning looks to be pushing through Minneapolis fairly quickly. Tailgating and the game should be fine. So get your butts over to the lots and the game and have a good time, Gopher fans. Ski-U-Mah!

Top Bottom