Saturday Traffic Jam

gopherguy05

Section 246 Row 4
Reaction score
The Twins Game just got picked up by National Fox, so it will now start at 3:10. Might be a bit of a jam after the game with all the sad bucky fans looking to drink their sorrows out and the arriving Twins fans for the game.....

LAME. I'm all for the Twins being on TV, but this messes up my Saturday. Planned on obviously being there for Gopher/Badgers, resting for a few hours, then heading down to the Dome for the Twins game...Now I'll be hauling ass between games to get there on time. I have reserved seats, THANKFULLY, so general admission won't be a problem.

Great, now half of the people can leave with 5 mns left to "beat the traffic" to get to the Twins game, should be another embarrassing end of game scene

You are correct....58 degrees not 48.

Phew. I thought maybe my sources were wrong. I'm mentally prepared to sit outside for 4.5 hours in a rainy 58 degrees. A rainy 48 degrees? Not so much.

Great, now half of the people can leave with 5 mns left to "beat the traffic" to get to the Twins game, should be another embarrassing end of game scene

As long as they're wearing Red it will be quite enjoyable watching them leave early!:clap:

Phew. I thought maybe my sources were wrong. I'm mentally prepared to sit outside for 4.5 hours in a rainy 58 degrees. A rainy 48 degrees? Not so much.

You are kidding, right?

I thought this is what we wanted-------outdoor football.

Sarcasm detector might be broken.

LAME. I'm all for the Twins being on TV, but this messes up my Saturday. Planned on obviously being there for Gopher/Badgers, resting for a few hours, then heading down to the Dome for the Twins game...Now I'll be hauling ass between games to get there on time. I have reserved seats, THANKFULLY, so general admission won't be a problem.

Ditto...this totally sucks.

Top Bottom