Saturday Afternoon: 43 Degrees and Sunny

If it rains I'm gonna be a crab. These last few days have been just miserable.

They forgot what all STH's on the visitor's side know when it's sunny:

it'll be 58 on the visitor's side :)
it'll be 38 on the home side:clap:

I personally wouldn't think twice about this weather. However, I am forced to think about it this time because my wife and I are bringing a couple west coast relatives to the game and I don't want them to be uncomfortable. We'll make it work... just an added hosting concern.

Everybody remember: the increased need for heavy/winter clothing allows for increased room for smuggled booze. I will personally be packin' a sixer of Nordeast silos to match what is sold at the stadium.

I will be in the student section rocking my costume. Freezing my ass off but don't care.

Everybody remember: the increased need for heavy/winter clothing allows for increased room for smuggled booze. I will personally be packin' a sixer of Nordeast silos to match what is sold at the stadium.

And they'll stay nice and cool. Great idea!

There isn't supposed to be any wind so it should be pretty nice. Sunshine and low 40's is some good football weather to me.

It was about 43 at the end of the Syracuse game with no sunshine and it still felt pretty nice out.

There isn't supposed to be any wind so it should be pretty nice. Sunshine and low 40's is some good football weather to me.

It was about 43 at the end of the Syracuse game with no sunshine and it still felt pretty nice out.

Damn right! 43 Degrees, sun, DRY and no wind on the last weekend in October. That sounds pretty darn good!

About 20degrees too cold :(. Sucks for sudden change scenarios and building a consistent lather for teams to be explosive.

How does one dress as a song?
That's what they called the costume on South Park last night (lots of characters were dressed like whoever the guy is that sings it). If it wasn't for Gopher football, I'd have no idea that the song even existed.

and no wind. hearing 0 to 5 mph at the most. sounds like a great day at tcf bank stadium to me. refreshing in fact.

Yes-sur-ree! High between 43 and 45, no wind, mostly sunny and they're finally reopening the Lowry Avenue Bridge! Sounds like a good day to rid Purdue of any Hope!

Go Gophers! Let's put some Touchdowns on the Gopher side of that big scoreboard.

Yes-sur-ree! High between 43 and 45, no wind, mostly sunny and they're finally reopening the Lowry Avenue Bridge! Sounds like a good day to rid Purdue of any Hope!

Go Gophers! Let's put some Touchdowns on the Gopher side of that big scoreboard.

Does that mean you will be stopping for a Greenie?:drink:

No, it means we can't drive down Marshall today!

First game at TCF for me today, happy the wind is going to be calm. Excited for the boys to get in the W column in the conference today.

Top Bottom