Sam Jacobson has found the fountain of youth!

Stan

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Do they have any eligibility left since part of their career "never happened"?

Can't wipe it from my memory. I lived it, loved it and won't ever forget it. I don't care what the NCAA says.

Maybe more pertinent is whether they have any kids who won the gene pool lottery and could be legacy Gophers.

Can't wipe it from my memory. I lived it, loved it and won't ever forget it. I don't care what the NCAA says.

**** the NCAA. Bunch of ****in sellouts. UNC after decade of fake classes and cheating gets nothing. Coaches get nothing. Give us back our Final Four you dbags!

great run that year, and I have a DVD to prove that it indeed happened

wonder what grade Courtney James received on that paper about PMS?

So Sam would be about 40 and Thomas about 41 if my math is correct. Lookin' good, guys.

So Sam would be about 40 and Thomas about 41 if my math is correct. Lookin' good, guys.

If it's still working at 50, then we'll talk. Both look in good shape, though. Impressive.

great run that year, and I have a DVD to prove that it indeed happened

I have memories from being a youngster watching games at the barn and a VHS.

It happened they were a great team, with a great coach...

I have memories from being a youngster watching games at the barn and a VHS.

It happened they were a great team, with a great coach...

oh it started out as a VHS tape received as a gift, I never watched it until I had it made into a DVD, its been awhile but I think Mike Max or Dick Bremer is the narrator

sat inside of a packed-to-the-roof Sally's on top of a vending machine for the Final 4 game vs. Kentucky, such a great Saturday that was :)

One of my favorite memories. The Gophers were playing Iowa I believe on a Wednesday night. It was late in the year and the Gophers were in the thick of the Big Ten chase at that time. Well, being Wednesday and me being a 7th grade Catholic I had religion/pre-confirmation class. I snuck out of the class and walked across the street to a local small town bar and watched the second half with some of my parent's friends. My dad showed up to church to pick me up and I come walking out of the bar with a big smile on my face knowing the Gophers won the game. My dad missed the ending while he was driving to pick me up. It was one of those times where he couldn't yell at me because I think he was impressed with my desire to watch the game. Not sure if he told my mom because she never said anything to me and I wasn't going to bring it up!

**** the NCAA. Bunch of ****in sellouts. UNC after decade of fake classes and cheating gets nothing. Coaches get nothing. Give us back our Final Four you dbags!

Yeah, the UNC investigation is still ongoing and nothing has been resolved either way. Regardless, the U of M's actions were more than worthy of the punishment they received and the Final Four "appearance" was in no way legitimate.

If it's still working at 50, then we'll talk. Both look in good shape, though. Impressive.
Uh huh! When I was 40, people said I looked 30. By the time I was 49 & 3/4, no one blinked when I told my age. So I aged 20 years in 10. Depressing.

Great pic, tho!

Top Bottom