Sad afternoon

Rog

Reaction score
What else to do this Sunday afternoon but look at last years Michigan game on the TIVO. I have watched the games we won but thought I would look at this one before deleting it.

My thoughts:

If we look at last years record 7 and 6, not bad as a rebuilding year and can get some enthusiasm for next year with the young team maturing, decent recruiting class, etc.

BUT

If our starting point for next year is the way the team played during the last 5 games last year, we have a loooong way to go to even have a winning season and bowl game.

As big and loyal fan that I am, I will have to admit that we were very bad at the end of the season.

All I can say is, I wish I had decided to go to the beach this aafternoon as my wife suggested.

good thought on the beach. I think though that upon closer examination you'd find the water too hard. At least in Minny.

Your thoughs are very depressing and discouraging Roger. Even though you may be right, lets always just look at the glass as being half full. Lets accentuate the positive and ignore the negative. If things don't go well later, there will be plenty of time to think about that some other time. We need to act as if everything is great. And maybe it will be great. Maybe it will all be ok in the end. The beach does sound good.

Top Bottom