S. Henderson COULD Go to Iowa

Iceland12

Reaction score
If he really wants to play College Basketball he could start for the Hawkeyes NOW!

Seriously, if he wants to play football and basketball Iowa is the only place where he could be guaranteed a spot on the basketball team. Really.

Verne Troyer could start at Carver Hawkeye !:banghead:

Sad but true. Hopefully he sees that in the full run of his college career he's destined to be a bench guy just because of practice problems. Better to be on a potential great tourney team than wandering around a cornfield in March.

It's possible, I guess. It would have been significantly more likely if Iowa could have locked up Harrison Barnes for their b-ball program, with whom Henderson was good friends through the Howard Pulley organization. It would be hard for me to believe that Tubby couldn't find a spot on the team for him, given how important he would be for the image of Gopher athletics across the state.

Or . . .

If he really wants to play College Basketball he could start for the Hawkeyes NOW!

Seriously, if he wants to play football and basketball Iowa is the only place where he could be guaranteed a spot on the basketball team. Really.

Vince Troyer could start at Carver Hawkeye !:banghead:

Verne Troyer.

Vince Troyer could start at Carver Hawkeye !:banghead:

You better believe Tubby has a spot for Seantrel if he wants it. Perhaps it will be the deciding factor when the Big Man is deciding between USC and Minnesota.

The odds that Seantrel ends up at Iowa are much smaller than the odds he ends up at Minnesota.

And let me tell you, I think we would all be happier if those odds were a lot bigger than they probably are.

I do think they are better than they were. I use to think it was remote, now I'm getting close to thinking 50/50.

You really think a kid from inner city St. Paul is gonna go play in hogville IA. steppin in cattle poo on the way to class...I don't think so.

Eubanks and Binns are both CDH grads who have gone to Iowa and that might be a factor, but I don't think Henderson would totally go off radar given his earlier comments.

I still think the Gophers have a good chance with him.

Did I read right, he's going to Iowa City this weekend for a visit?

It's unofficial I believe. Sounds like he just wants to see how badly we need him. No way he goes to I Owe the World an Apology.

Iowa would have to have a basketball team in the first place, hawkeye fans really think he'd be interested in that *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#hole they call a city? come on, I really hope Iowa fans arent that dumb

He's not gonna to go to Minnesota either, so I dunno what you dudes are so cocky about.

Henderson to Minnesota is 50/50. Seantrel if you read this board we need you and don't believe what the negative haters have to say about the program. Brewster has us pointed up and the future is bright.

Henderson to Minnesota is 50/50. Seantrel if you read this board we need you and don't believe what the negative haters have to say about the program. Brewster has us pointed up and the future is bright.
+1

Seantrel the proof is in the recruiting and a staff that finally has stability. Remember, you will get 3 years blocking for MarQueis Gray, who is the next Vince Young of college football. Jed Fisch is a brilliant and innovative football mind who spent this season learning how to be an offensive coordinator. Fisch has a legendary work ethic, and is a smart guy who this offseason will learn from every single mistake he made this year. And don't forget that by this time next year when the Gophers offense is rolling you will be getting all-conference consideration and huge individual features on Big Ten network. :clap::clap:

Seantrel, come to the U. Our O-Line is absolute garbage and you can start immediately! Oh, I mean our O-Line is horrid. Well, our OT's are, well, they suck! Just come here so I can have hope of our QB not being dead next year and having some hope of back to back 100 yard rushing performances by a back!

Top Bottom