Ryan Day names redshirt freshman C.J. Stroud as Ohio State’s starting QB in opener vs. Minnesota

How long before the other highly rated QB transfers since Ewers is right there also
Ewers will be in by the 3rd quarter if Ohio state is losing a low scoring game. But he will transfer after fall semester if straud plays all year

How long before the other highly rated QB transfers since Ewers is right there also

Doubt much will happen until after the season but would fully expect to see some QB transfers happen as really high rated guys like that aren't going to be content to get buried on the depth chart.

Mafe knocks him out the first series.

I would rather he gets pulled after 3 picks...
I like the way you think. I would like that even more.

The only thing better would be (3) pick 6's. And then all their 6 star QBs realize Minnesota is too scary to play against and they transfer to the SEC. I can dream at least right?

I like that Minnesota is getting him on week 1 and not later in the season.
For sure - not getting hopes up - but if MN is going to beat OSU this decade, then this might be their best crack at it.

New QB - on road - night game - conference opponent

For sure - not getting hopes up - but if MN is going to beat OSU this decade, then this might be their best crack at it.

New QB - on road - night game - conference opponent
Once a decade is all that I dare to hope for too.

I think T Smith get a pick 6 from him in the first half
I like where your mind is. I think the latest has Minnesota getting multiple pick 6's ( I just made that up). Do we have admin that can keep count? And put it into the meeting minutes?

Top Bottom