Ruth Bader Ginsberg.......the lefts hero

kg21

Reaction score
was against disrespecting the flag? Why of course we find that out when she's dead.

Libs worshipped this woman.

kg21

Reaction score
What I've learned from the board is that this unequivocally makes RBG a racist. Despite a lifetime of good deeds, one comment like this, disagreeing with the kneeling, changes everything. She's an old white racist. Such a shame
Tear her photos down, tear down any monuments. Get her out of history, and do it now.

And keep digging, you know there is more.

Blizzard

Reaction score
The thing that isn't surprising I suppose is that no one has got the balls to denounce what she said. They worshipped the ground that woman walked on. I would bet some of our more liberal posters here shed a tear or two when she died.

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
-RBG never said anything negative about anthem kneelers.
-The Southwest Airlines flights that were cancelled last weekend were due to inclement weather.
-Joe Rogan took horse de-wormer to treat his covid.
-Stadium crowds are chanting “Let’s go Brandon!”

Any alternative narratives to the facts listed above were the work of Russian disinformation agents that purposefully target the gullible American masses.

Last edited:

Blizzard

Reaction score
-The Southwest Airlines flights that were cancelled last weekend were due to inclement weather.

Any alternative narratives to the facts listed above were the work of Russian disinformation agents that purposefully target the gullible American masses.

Pretty amazing exchange from Rogan and Gupta on Ivermectrin:

JOE ROGAN: It's a lie on a news network… and it's a lie that they're conscious of. It's not a mistake. They're unfavorably framing it as veterinary medicine.

SANJAY GUPTA: Well the FDA put this thing out you saw that? It was a tweet, and it was snarky, I'd admit it. They said you were you are not a horse. You are not a cow stop taking this stuff.

ROGAN: Why would you say that when you are talking about a drug that has been given out to billions and billions of people? A drug that one of the inventors won a Nobel Prize in 2015. I can afford people medicine motherf---er. It's ridiculous! It's just a lie! Don't you think that a lie like that is dangerous on a news network when you know that they know they're lying?… Do you think that that's a problem that your news network lies?

GUPTA: What did they say?

ROGAN: They lied a said I was taking horse de-wormer. First of all, it was prescribed for me by a doctor along with a bunch of other medications.

GUPTA: They shouldn't have said that. If you got a human pill, because there were people taking the veterinarian medication, and you are not obviously you got it from the doctor. It shouldn't have been called that. Ivermectin can be a very effective medication against parasitic disease and I think a quarter billion people taken it around the world.

ROGAN: More, way more. Billions of people.

GUPTA: Can I just come back to.

ROGAN: No, no. Before we get to that, Does it bother you that the network you work for out and out lied, just outright lied about me taking horse dewormer?

GUPTA: They shouldn't have said that.

ROGAN: Why did they do that?

GUPTA: I don't know.

ROGAN: You didn't ask? You're the medical guy over there!

GUPTA: I didn't ask, I should've asked before coming on this podcast.

Spoofin

Reaction score

JOE ROGAN: It's a lie on a news network… and it's a lie that they're conscious of. It's not a mistake. They're unfavorably framing it as veterinary medicine.

SANJAY GUPTA: Well the FDA put this thing out you saw that? It was a tweet, and it was snarky, I'd admit it. They said you were you are not a horse. You are not a cow stop taking this stuff.

ROGAN: Why would you say that when you are talking about a drug that has been given out to billions and billions of people? A drug that one of the inventors won a Nobel Prize in 2015. I can afford people medicine motherf---er. It's ridiculous! It's just a lie! Don't you think that a lie like that is dangerous on a news network when you know that they know they're lying?… Do you think that that's a problem that your news network lies?

ROGAN: They lied a said I was taking horse de-wormer. First of all, it was prescribed for me by a doctor along with a bunch of other medications.

GUPTA: They shouldn't have said that. If you got a human pill, because there were people taking the veterinarian medication, and you are not obviously you got it from the doctor. It shouldn't have been called that. Ivermectin can be a very effective medication against parasitic disease and I think a quarter billion people taken it around the world.

ROGAN: No, no. Before we get to that, Does it bother you that the network you work for out and out lied, just outright lied about me taking horse dewormer?

Love Joe Rogan. Even tho he is a rightie shock-jock (IALTO). Besides, Howie still calls it horse de-wormer.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Love Joe Rogan. Even tho he is a rightie shock-jock (IALTO). Besides, Howie still calls it horse de-wormer.

I've never listened to him before. I don't think I even knew who he was until earlier this year. Howie lacks integrity. Most of the left who post here do. If we can define integrity as 'who you are when no one is watching' what's amazing about them is that even when they're posting as anonymous on a messageboard they still lack integrity. I can think of no greater cut. They're not even honest when no one is looking. I can only imagine what they're like in real life.

Anyway: Not to take away from RBG.

While the interview that was eventually published by Yahoo! News did include Ginsburg saying that she believes that not standing during the national anthem as an act of protest is “dumb and disrespectful,” it did not include her strongest condemnations of the act, according to Couric.

Not standing for the anthem shows a “contempt for a government that has made it possible for their parents and grandparents to live a decent life … Which they probably could not have lived in the places they came from … as they became older, they realize that this was youthful folly. And that’s why education is important,” Ginsburg told Couric at the time. “I think it’s a terrible thing to do, but I wouldn’t lock a person up for doing it. I would point out how ridiculous it seems to me to do such an act.”

kg21

Reaction score
-Stadium crowds are chanting “Let’s go Brandon!”

Didn't Trump say to inject bleach into your body. That's a favorite of mine.

golf

Reaction score
I am reminded of all the gh posts that informed us kneeling was actually the patriotic thing to do because kneelers just want america to be better.

RBG didn't hold back. Talked about the ungratefulness of such an act.

RBG joining the ranks of the deplorables. Would've thunk it.

golf

Reaction score

Gupta has no interest in asking. Rogan can be a bulldog, kudos for not letting gupta weasel his way out of this.

These last 5 years especially the media has gotten way over its skis. Media has always promoted liberalism but now the dishonesty displayed is pretty much constant. The idea is that conservatism is so bad that constant dishonesty is justified. No attempt even anymore to report both sides and let people decide for themselves.

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
I tried to keep it to facts (and their corresponding Russian disinformation) that have been relevant over the past few days to weeks. But yes, tRump said that we need to inject bleach. He also said that we should consider introducing light inside the body to kill microorganisms. Well, these dumbass doctors at Cedars-Sinai actually listened to the Cheeto-in-chief’s stupid advice and tried it out.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
But yes, tRump said that we need to inject bleach.
Not bleach, disinfectant.

I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

Section2

Reaction score
Yes, he implicitly instructed all Americans to go out and buy Clorox (of course he used the brand name, probably has stock in the company) and inject it into their veins to combat covid. I couldn’t believe he said it!

Section2

Reaction score

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Yes, he implicitly instructed all Americans to go out and buy Clorox (of course he used the brand name, probably has stock in the company) and inject it into their veins to combat covid. I couldn’t believe he said it!
I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The bleach story has always been given as an example of 45 being an idiot. But they have really reported it wrong. He wasn't coming up to the podium with an idea. He was brainstorming live, during a national news conference. One can wonder whether that is the time or the place, but it was all it was, a series of what ifs. God bless him, the words just flow out just after they are thought. That's who he is.

And, he was trying to send a hopeful message--we are working on this. We have ideas.

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
Not bleach, disinfectant.

Even President Brandon got in on the bleach action.

bga1

Reaction score
The bleach story has always been given as an example of 45 being an idiot. But they have really reported it wrong. He wasn't coming up to the podium with an idea. He was brainstorming live, during a national news conference. One can wonder whether that is the time or the place, but it was all it was, a series of what ifs. God bless him, the words just flow out just after they are thought. That's who he is.

And, he was trying to send a hopeful message--we are working on this. We have ideas.
Good post! Yep Trump was honest and he was for the American people and for hope. What we have now is dishonesty, a guy who cannot even stand and answer questions. But Trump did do some pretty mean tweets......

bga1

Reaction score

Top Bottom