Rutgers

IAGopherfan

Reaction score
Rutgers looked alright in their bowl game. Was nice to see the NYPD hats on their side. I was pretty skeptical as were/are a lot of people about them joining the conference. They seem to have represented us well in the bowl game and OOC (5-0). I will say this, the fans I have seen on message boards etc are genuinely happy to be in the B1G (unlike a lot of PSU fans). Anyways, congrats on a decent first season in the B1G Rutgers.

I think it will take a couple of years but eventually the rest of the Bten will accept Rutgers and Maryland. It took a couple of years for Nebraska and PSU etc..

keep rep-ing well and we will embrace you.

Congrats to Rutgers on a nice win over UNC and the ACC. Happy to have them and Maryland in the B1G. Go Gophers! Ski-U-Mah!

Nice job by the Knights and the Big10 sure needed one in the win column. Congrats Rutgers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I love their enthusiasm for joining the Big Ten. It is nice to have members that arent grudgingly joining this great conference.

What? How can this be? I've been assured that in no way, shape or form can a QB have a completion % of less than 50% and lead their respective team to a win in a big game. I, for one, am aghast and shocked at this development.

Oh, and congrats to Rutgers as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom