Rutgers' Schiano leaving for Tampa Bay Bucs ... any recruits?

Gopher07

Captain of Awesome
Reaction score
I think we were involved (or at least offered) Brodie and Denman. I expect their class will fall to shambles if it's indeed true and he's leaving. I know we're basically full up for this class but any way we give them a ring and see if they want to be Golden?

I wonder if Denman goes back to his Wisconsin commitment?

I wonder if Denman goes back to his Wisconsin commitment?

I think he'd be more likely to go to Pitt. He said no to WIS because he didn't have a relationship with anyone there after they all left for Pitt.

I think he'd be more likely to go to Pitt. He said no to WIS because he didn't have a relationship with anyone there after they all left for Pitt.

Doubt it. His father is a Rutgers alum, and one of his best buddies (and teammate) is already going there. It is also ~1 hour from his house.

I would be very surprised if he changes his mind.

Denman might stay with Rutgers. He may go back to Wisconsin. He may go to Pitt or Penn St. I don't know.

I do know one thing, though - he ain't comin' here. Neither are any of Rutgers' other recruits. So it's pointless to discuss.

Denman might stay with Rutgers. He may go back to Wisconsin. He may go to Pitt or Penn St. I don't know.

I do know one thing, though - he ain't comin' here. Neither are any of Rutgers' other recruits. So it's pointless to discuss.

tumblr_lwx3ybeLIp1qf8i8o.jpg

My favorite part of Denman's recruiting:

School
Wisconsin

Interest
None

Offer
Offered

Visit
None

Recruited by
Thomas Hammock

Way to add value Tommy Boy

"I just don't feel like I have a relationship with any of the guys there now," J.J. Denman

Top Bottom