Ruppertflywheel and the " 7 National Titles Forum"

Reaction score
Boys, I'm done posting . The mods on this site are getting too tight assed on what is acceptable and what they ban as unacceptable. Cutting off the last topic I posted was absolutely ridiculous.
Saying that I predict we will sweep Wisconsin and Iowa over the next 4 years starting in 2015 is
deemed by the powers of the hole as unacceptable? It seems that the mods have adopted the by law's of the George Orwell book " 1984 " Related topics are now combined in a random group that
ends up with 50 some pages. I will continue to read comments of fellow hole companions because
they're an interesting and diverse group. Yes I would stir the pot and go on various rants and that is what made the hole fun. Some of my rants were valid, but most tongue in the cheek. The fun part was bantering with those who thought many of my posts were serious. We're all on here for the common good of Gopher football, nothing more, nothing less. Cheers and Go Gophers !!!

Sorry I missed this on its first pass through the board. The only downside is that you aren't taking a lot of other posters with you. Sayonara.

Top Bottom