RU headed to Ohio State?

Schnauzer

Pretty Sure You are Wrong
Reaction score
It has taken me waaay too long but I am finally going to hit the road for an away Gopher game. My wife, oldest kid (6th grader), and I will be checking out the horseshoe. We are going to stay downtown Columbus.

Anyone else headed to this game? Anyone have some input for going to a game at Ohio State?

I saw the visitor's section on TV for the Penn State game and they looked pretty nice (first deck in the corner). I ordered these tickets through the Gopher ticket office so I am assuming they are in the visitor's section which doesn't look nearly as nice as Penn State (end zone... last deck). Oh well, it should be a fun experience no matter what.

I've decided to go to a road game or two every year going forward.

If by some miracle the Gophers win, get out of the stadium and to your car as quickly as possible. Buckeye fans are rather ornery after losses.

If by some miracle the Gophers win, get out of the stadium and to your car as quickly as possible. Buckeye fans are rather ornery after losses.

That's why it will be nice to have my elementary aged kid along... I will use him as a human shield. :D

me and 3 buddies are still debating on going. We kinda do a last minute decision every year on whether or not go take road trips. Lookin on stubhub, lots of tickets available in 6C. Anyone know if theres a reason for that?

me and 3 buddies are still debating on going. We kinda do a last minute decision every year on whether or not go take road trips. Lookin on stubhub, lots of tickets available in 6C. Anyone know if theres a reason for that?

because thats the visitors section and nobody wants to go watch a pissed off ohio state team take on a minnesota team that just got shut out.

I'm missing my road trip plans this year. New kid + economy is making me delay my plans for next year. Have fun, and cheer for me!

Yep, visitor's section. That's where I will be sitting.

We stay downtown and take a bus to the game, traffic has always been crazy. Never had any problem with Buckeye fans. Last year we were invited to a tailgate party next to the stadium. Had a great time in spite of the score.

Top Bottom