Royce Who?

NateDawgUM

bored with recruiting talk
Reaction score
Alright, let's all go under the assumption that Royce White will never play a second for Minnesota. A 5-star recruit doesn't always work out, remember Kris Humphries?

Let's focus on Rodney Williams, who was overlooked with all of the Royce White hype, and has turned out to be a lot more college ready than anticipated.

Alright, let's all go under the assumption that Royce White will never play a second for Minnesota. A 5-star recruit doesn't always work out, remember Kris Humphries?

Let's focus on Rodney Williams, who was overlooked with all of the Royce White hype, and has turned out to be a lot more college ready than anticipated.

No kidding. Rodney looked VERY good tonight. I realize this is the first game of the year, but it certainly looked like Rodney was more than Division 1 ready tonight. One thing I did not count on was Rodney being the first guy to hit a three this season (I wonder how many of us expected that!!!:p). Anyhow, if Rodney continues his development, I will be more than happy to have him be our lead freshman from this class.

Agree with this. There are a lot of nice parts on this team. Williams has great potential.

Williams looking blue chip to me

As Nate pointed out..lets not forget about Rodney. I believe Rodney is also top 100 and in some services, top 50. He has a bright future that is for sure.

Who cares where he was rated? He's on the court for us, those are now irrelevant.

Who cares where he was rated? He's on the court for us, those are now irrelevant.

A little touchy eh? Pretty much just reminding people that the sky is not falling..but thank for pointing out that games are now being played.

Top Bottom