Royce White Speaking the Truth

kg21

Reaction score
Do you call an egg a chicken? If you fry up the egg, are you eating fried chicken?
It's not an egg or a chicken though.

No biggie!

I'm talking humans here, dunce.

ecoperson

Reaction score
It's not an egg or a chicken though.

No biggie!

I'm talking humans here, dunce.
Oh it's a HUGE biggie! Calling a fertilized egg, embryo, or a fetus a baby is theatrics for political purposes only. No one finds a fetus cuddly. The only way that anti-choice folks can attempt to gain any sympathy to their cause is to try equating the fetus with a cuddly baby.

A chicken egg outside of chicken is considerably more capable of surviving than a fertilized human egg. More than 50% of human embryos die within 8 weeks of conception of natural causes. It is estimated that there are more than 200 million embryo deaths each year of natural causes.

I will take you seriously when I see you and your ilk support prenatal care to reduce the number of stillbirths and deaths to women. And while you are at it, let's provide more dollars to research why 50% of potential human lives are lost to natural causes.

kg21

Reaction score
Oh it's a HUGE biggie! Calling a fertilized egg, embryo, or a fetus a baby is theatrics for political purposes only. No one finds a fetus cuddly. The only way that anti-choice folks can attempt to gain any sympathy to their cause is to try equating the fetus with a cuddly baby.

A chicken egg outside of chicken is considerably more capable of surviving than a fertilized human egg. More than 50% of human embryos die within 8 weeks of conception of natural causes. It is estimated that there are more than 200 million embryo deaths each year of natural causes.

I will take you seriously when I see you and your ilk support prenatal care to reduce the number of stillbirths and deaths to women. And while you are at it, let's provide more dollars to research why 50% of potential human lives are lost to natural causes.
Is your fetus a boy or a girl? LMAO

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Biology is biology.

Gender is not biology. It's a social construct, like race.

Gives me pleasure when old/conservative people hate that traditional social constructs start dying away and getting torn apart. :)

ecoperson

Reaction score
Is your fetus a boy or a girl? LMAO
You can't tell until 3-4 months. I see that you are finally getting the point... a fetus is not really a person until it can survive outside of the womb. Fetuses younger than 22 weeks have virtually no chance of survival. Fetuses between 22-26 weeks can survive with a large amount of medical attention and with a huge risk of permanent neurological disability. Roughly 80% of fetuses survive at 26 weeks. About 94% of fetuses can survive outside womb at 28 weeks. Until such time, it is simply surviving merely as an extension of the mother.

Angry

Reaction score
I love when people try to rationalize their misdeeds. It’s entertaining to watch.

Spaulding!No!

Reaction score
I recommend frisée salad. Sure you gotta plan ahead but it is off the charts for a salad

MplsGopher

Reaction score
You can't tell until 3-4 months. I see that you are finally getting the point... a fetus is not really a person until it can survive outside of the womb. Fetuses younger than 22 weeks have virtually no chance of survival. Fetuses between 22-26 weeks can survive with a large amount of medical attention and with a huge risk of permanent neurological disability. Roughly 80% of fetuses survive at 26 weeks. About 94% of fetuses can survive outside womb at 28 weeks. Until such time, it is simply surviving merely as an extension of the mother.
All correct, proven, and accepted for decades.

Top Bottom