Royce White Speaking the Truth

Wally

Reaction score
Never been a big fan of Royce White, but it’s hard to argue with what he says here.

Abortion is being forced on them?
Give me a fucking break.

I guess personal responsibility means nothing, it's someone else's fault they had an abortion.

Why doesn't he start publicly ripping any black woman who had an abortion?

golf

Reaction score

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Royce and his growing family(s) don’t believe in abortions.

Reactions: MRJ

GoodasGold

Reaction score

Wally

Reaction score
He’s not allowed to have that opinion because he’s black. Come on man! If you’re of color you most only think one way!! Haven’t you been told that
It doesn't matter that he is black dummy, I would say the same thing about anyone saying it. You think its some special gotcha because he is black, as if that matters. Obviously you don't believe in treating everyone the same.

What Royce White is doing is the EXACT same thing as blaming the GUN for a murder instead of the murderer.

Tell me how it's different than blaming the gun. I expect you pathetic idiots to ignore this and not respond.

How is blaming Planned Parenthood for Black abortions different than blaming a gun for a murder?

Last edited:

MplsGopher

Reaction score
A mentally ill person, spouting mentally ill things, is "the truth".

Tells you all you need to know about GWG.

Such people only exist on the internet, where they get to live out these fake fantasies. They don't exist in the real world.

golf

Reaction score
It doesn't matter that he is black dummy, I would say the same thing about anyone saying it. You think its some special gotcha because he is black, as if that matters. Obviously you don't believe in treating everyone the same.

What Royce White is doing is the EXACT same thing as blaming the GUN for a murder instead of the murderer.

Tell me how it's different than blaming the gun. I expect you pathetic idiots to ignore this and not respond.

How is blaming Planned Parenthood for Black abortions different than blaming a gun for a murder?

Imagine, 800 black babies will be killed today, and tomorrow, and the next day.

I am sure white would say the main culprits here are the parents and a govt that allows this murder.

If the gun would counsel the murderer about the benefits of murder, then would perhaps be analogous to PP.

Wally

Reaction score
If the gun would counsel the murderer about the benefits of murder, then would perhaps be analogous to PP.
You think PP is talking these women into having abortions. Lol ...
Delusional

golf

Reaction score
You think PP is talking these women into having abortions. Lol ...
Delusional

No, but I certainly don't think abortion is being discouraged. Abortion is actively presented as a healthy, viable option. Don't think gun does this for murderers.

Wally

Reaction score
No, but I certainly don't think abortion is being discouraged. Abortion is actively presented as a healthy, viable option. Don't think gun does this for murderers.
We should encourage people to have kids they don't want, can't see any problems resulting from this.....

kg21

Reaction score
We should encourage people to have kids they don't want, can't see any problems resulting from this.....
We should encourage them not to get pregnant if they don't want a kid. You have be dumber than that tree in the backyard to get pregnant if you don't want too. Lots of idiots running around though. Too stupid to not get pregnant with all the means to not.

Wally, no need to respond. Way over your head.

Wally

Reaction score
We should encourage them not to get pregnant if they don't want a kid. You have be dumber than that tree in the backyard to get pregnant if you don't want too. Lots of idiots running around though. Too stupid to not get pregnant with all the means to not.

Wally, no need to respond. Way over your head.
Are you a racist sir?
Are you calling all these Black women stupid?

If men got pregnant, we all know abortion would be available on every street corner, no questions asked.

Spaulding!No!

Reaction score
Are you a racist sir?
Are you calling all these Black women stupid?

If men got pregnant, we all know abortion would be available on every street corner, no questions asked.
Except, killing is wrong.

kg21

Reaction score
Lol ok Mr. Science. When that baby finally comes out and has a penis.... how can it be a female?
Because one can say so.

Did you know I had a great game against Green Bay today? I threw for 3 touchdowns and made Jefferson look great. You see, I'm qb of the Minnesota Vikings. You can claim you are anything.

Top Bottom