Royce is still practicing right?

Reserve

Reaction score
Not to question whether that was a short time or one time thing but I haven't heard or seen any news that he's still practicing. They must have him under a twitter/facebook/youtube ban as well as the rest of team about it.

Aside from Myron's initial tweet and the news that followed that was it.

So, do we know if he's still there?

I saw Shooter predict he'll see the floor against Ohio St Jan 31st. But, still no other confirmation if he's still even there.

I'm just curious.

From Andy Katz's blog yesterday:

"White isn't going to play against Michigan State, according to the source. But he has apparently already had an impact in practice, and there is a chance he will be on the court at some point for the Gophers if he proves he can be a responsible citizen on campus and in the city."

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/blog/index?entryID=4846599&name=katz_andy

Go Gophers!!

I was surprised we didn't hear anything from Myron follwing the day he reported that White practiced. I hope he is still practicing, and hope we see him on the court soon!

"The Gophers have been reeling in the Big Ten, losing three of the past four games, with the one win coming against an Evan Turner-less Ohio State."

Sure am glad that Andy Katz can read a boxscore correctly...

from the ever-reliable "shooter"
It won't be surprising if, with Al Nolen out, Gophers freshman Royce White debuts Jan. 31 in the game at Ohio State.

Shooter 1/22

"The Gophers have been reeling in the Big Ten, losing three of the past four games, with the one win coming against an Evan Turner-less Ohio State."

Sure am glad that Andy Katz can read a boxscore correctly...

Yeah i read that part to, usually Katz always gets his info right.

Oh, goody. I assume we are going to get a new thread every four hours wondering where White is and what he is doing. I know there are GopherHolers who are monitoring his facebook on a regular basis. Maybe you can all take turns so that can be reduced to every 15 minutes. Reserve, I am sure that you will be only to happy to put together a schedule for everyone. And you can also assign people to follow White around and provide regular updates on Twitter.

Oh, goody. I assume we are going to get a new thread every four hours wondering where White is and what he is doing. I know there are GopherHolers who are monitoring his facebook on a regular basis. Maybe you can all take turns so that can be reduced to every 15 minutes. Reserve, I am sure that you will be only to happy to put together a schedule for everyone. And you can also assign people to follow White around and provide regular updates on Twitter?

Are you done whining yet?

Oh, goody. I assume we are going to get a new thread every four hours wondering where White is and what he is doing. I know there are GopherHolers who are monitoring his facebook on a regular basis. Maybe you can all take turns so that can be reduced to every 15 minutes. Reserve, I am sure that you will be only to happy to put together a schedule for everyone. And you can also assign people to follow White around and provide regular updates on Twitter?

Wow! Lol, you have some issues.

Per Myron today:

White practiced with the team again Friday, a sign that he's here to stay. Smith said he's won't play Saturday but didn't elaborate on the freshman forward's playing status or indefinite suspension. Johnson said White hasn't "lost a step," even though he hadn't practiced with the team for two months before returning earlier this week.

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom