Roszell Gayden hope you love Auburn, AL!

Oh yes, I would LOVE to fill our offensive line with Auburn reserves. I mean, they are the best offense in America!

Look at the size of that QB!

Don't see the big problem for Gayden here. He's behind a senior with three varsity letters and a junior with two. In fact, the whole Auburn line is comprised of three- and four-year lettermen. His big chance is going to come next year.

You wondered if he would redshirt this year and have two more years of eligibility at Auburn.

Chris Monter

You wondered if he would redshirt this year and have two more years of eligibility at Auburn.

Chris Monter

If he's truly 3rd-string, it wouldn't surprise me. Auburn has an extremely experienced set of linemen.

Oh yes, I would LOVE to fill our offensive line with Auburn reserves. I mean, they are the best offense in America!

Coming out of JC Gayden had offers from every major college in the country...he's from New Hope MN.

Chris Monter

yeah, If he can he should cuz it doesn't look lik he has much chance of playing baring some catastrophic injury melt down of their o-line.

Top Bottom