7 Handy-Holly, Ken
81 Annexstad, Brock
91 Hickcox, Noah
87 Hilbelink, Reid
30 Ibrahim, Mohamed
75 Sassack, Kyle
52 Schirck, Austin
49 Paulson, Jake

is anyone else really odd and enjoy seeing numbers the newcomers wear? Now some seem to change by fall camp so it official but it's fun to look at

http://www.clcraiders.com/sports/fball/2016-17/bios/magana_vince_3qg5

Magana, Ruschmeyer, Rousemiller and the Cali juco, Davis, four nice additions for OL depth (plus frosh recruits Andries, Sassack, Schmitz). 16 plus Kuehn now listed at OL on roster.

Rousemiller nice season in Track; at State this week.

The Wilson kid from Benilde going Ivy that we had interest in also with some nice numbers in the weight events.

Bursch posted some good numbers in shot.

Jersey Numbers? I am most certainly into that sort of thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.clcraiders.com/sports/fball/2016-17/bios/magana_vince_3qg5

Magana, Ruschmeyer, Rousemiller and the Cali juco, Davis, four nice additions for OL depth (plus frosh recruits Andries, Sassack, Schmitz). 16 plus Kuehn now listed at OL on roster.

Rousemiller nice season in Track; at State this week.

The Wilson kid from Benilde going Ivy that we had interest in also with some nice numbers in the weight events.

Bursch posted some good numbers in shot.

Is 6' 4" tool short for a B1G OL?

Jersey numbers for the jersey chasers.

I count 117 on roster...Kuehn and O'Brien may be non-playing roster names...115 is the limit...105 allowed in pre-season camp...85 allowed on scholarship...I count 82 scholarships assigned

Always liked to see the roster updated with the numbers and all of the incoming freshmen. Obviously some will change by fall camp because you see 2 OL listed as #71 and some guys may end up in different positions but seeing the new number assignments just makes me feel like camp is right around the corner.

I count 117 on roster...Kuehn and O'Brien may be non-playing roster names...115 is the limit...105 allowed in pre-season camp...85 allowed on scholarship...I count 82 scholarships assigned

Kuehn retired from football earlier this year due to a medical condition as I recall.

Top Bottom