Rose Bowl Post- Game

kellyleeks

GH Hall of Fame '10
Reaction score
That first Shaw interview was bizarre.

Haha.. Yeah, it was funny. "You've GOT to be kidding me!"

Anyway, couldn't have been more happy with this sports weekend... Well, ok, I would have been more happy if the football team shut up Tech.. but otherwise.. Great sports weekend.

Glad we got the second interview. I really needed to know if he was happy for his senior class.

Bucky sucks - Another Rose Bowl loss....FAIL!

Actually, a boring game. Other than Purdue and Oklahoma St.,the worst of the day. Two stretch field plays in the first half and that was it.

Actually, a boring game. Other than Purdue and Oklahoma St.,the worst of the day. Two stretch field plays in the first half and that was it.

I guess we enjoy different styles of football. I enjoyed the game. Wisconsin showed guts and tenacity in recovering from their early lapses. Good representation of the Big10. I'd love for us to look and play like Wisconsin.

I guess we enjoy different styles of football. I enjoyed the game. Wisconsin showed guts and tenacity in recovering from their early lapses. Good representation of the Big10. I'd love for us to look and play like Wisconsin.

No offense Fifties, but I want to look/ play like the Ducks. A play every 11 seconds.

Huh? You want us to look and play like Wisconsin? Ok then...

Top Bottom