Rose Bowl Location Rotates-Opinion

I like dogs.

funny-dog-pictures-bouncer-list.jpg

haha nerve: touched

Damn two threads where you are trying to backpedal so fast you are tripping over yourself.

Not a good day. Chin up. I bet you'll come back strong next week.

This reminds me of Army of Darkness where Ash said "Klaatu Barada... necktie?" and unleashed the Army of the Dead. Except instead of the undead it is Lolcats.

Damn two threads where you are trying to backpedal so fast you are tripping over yourself.

Not a good day. Chin up. I bet you'll come back strong next week.
I don't see how I was backpedaling in the other thread. I said as much as could be said and it was clear I wasn't getting any traction so whatever. We can continue to state the same stuff and not listen to each other I guess.

How I could be seen as backpedaling here I'll never know.

In general I hate those images, but these were new (to me) and pretty funny.

You are melting my heart :D. Must truly be the season of joy.

Your animated one made me audibly laugh, but as a matter of principle I will not use a certain acronym others use in these instances.

Your animated one made me audibly laugh, but as a matter of principle I will not use a certain acronym others use in these instances.

lul?
lawl?
luls?
rafl?
rawfl?

Hrmm can't figure it out. You got me stumped! :cool02:

Sounds like you are under some stress. Spend some time getting some exercise.
Might I recommend one?
lollerskates.gif

Hey just a idea so don't grill me on it but the rose bowl is almost always pac 10 vs the big 10. But the rose bowl is always in california. I think it would be cool if the location switched from pasadena to a big ten venue like Lucas Oil Stadium, every other year. But this alternating thing would be every other year.

Is this idea to out of whack?
Your thoughts?

Worst

Idea

Ever

Top Bottom