Roof going after Nosa

FiveStarFan

Reaction score
Nosa Eguae has scheduled a visit to Auburn and coach Roof. Hope this wasnt his reason for wanting to come here...

I'm not too excited abou Eguae. He's listed as a DT but right now he is way too small to play that position. He would need to put on 40-50 pounds. Are they planning on using him as a DE if he commits?

I heard he may be considering taking a visit to Nebraska as well.

i, for one, would love to see him commit to the gophs. he is rated as the 17th best SDE by rivals. i know that isn't everything but it does mean that he was scouted and still came out pretty high. he also comes from a school that seems to produce some big time talent so hopefully we could start some kind of pipeline with them. i don't know if he'll be a big pass rusher but he could end up being great against the run, which if you saw the iowa game.........

If Auburn and Nebraska (and Colorado) are also interested you've gotta figure he's got some potential. I'd love to see a commit from him.

I'm with Walleye,

Roof can suck it. If Nosa wants to be a Gopher, I'll welcome with open arms. As it pertains to Roof, any recruit we can get away from him and his best buddy Chizik is all the better.

Top Bottom