Roller Coaster class?

Reaction score
Lewis, Green. Will there be any more? I for one will be on pins and needles until signing day. I hope this class doesn't turn into a Chinese Fire Drill. Last I checked we've no visits lined up for January. Now I know Brewster has been a cat with 9 lives on recruiting, but he may have shot them all over the last 3 years. This is awful late to not have any visits setup in January. I hope I'm wrong. I believe the loss of Green will put us in the 40-45 range on Rivals.

Thought we have a CB from Miami Northwestern visiting this month.

Recruiting!

I think Brew is saving his "best for last" strategy for the hold-outs this year. Remember these kids usually change their minds about 10 times before committing to the first team they thought about in the first place. Is that true with Henderson? We'll see.

Go Gophers!!!

Seems like lately this recruiting class is hanging together by threads. Of course IF Seantrel somehow decided to stay home and go to the 'U', all this commit/decommit stuff would be forgotten...

Either way, I'm expecting some 11th hour surprises with this class - hopefully of the positive variety (a la Michael Carter).

Lewis, Green. Will there be any more? I for one will be on pins and needles until signing day. I hope this class doesn't turn into a Chinese Fire Drill. Last I checked we've no visits lined up for January. Now I know Brewster has been a cat with 9 lives on recruiting, but he may have shot them all over the last 3 years. This is awful late to not have any visits setup in January. I hope I'm wrong. I believe the loss of Green will put us in the 40-45 range on Rivals.

Most of the time the Roller Coaster is better than the Merry-Go-Round if you know what I mean?

Top Bottom