Roll Call for this Saturday's Spring Game at TCF Stadium (11AM - Free Admission)

supadupafly

Reaction score
Hope to see many of you there as well. GO GOPHERS! :)

Billd and RaleighGopher...meeting up with another season ticket holder.

Looking forward to it.

Go Gophers! In Kill I Trust!

I will be there and if the weather is ok my friend who has my other two season tickets left will be there as well.

I will be there and if the weather is ok my friend who has my other two season tickets left will be there as well.

the weather should be fine. tell your friend to put on his "big boy pants" and get his arse to TCF Stadium on saturday! ;-)

I love coming back to Dinkytown for footbawww drinking and Spring Jam drinking.

Jump celebration.

Will be at the GopherHole tailgate with Mrs. Formo and then, of course, the game itself. We are excited.

Triple D is coming with son in tow. Anyone have some extra grillables? :)

I'll be there with my brother and neighbor...can't wait!

I usually miss it because I am opening the cabin. Cabin was open early this year but of course my son has a hockey tournament and his first Saturday game starts at the same time as the spring game. :( My perfect record of missing every spring game will be in tact, sadly.

For those unable to attend, the game will be on BTN at 6pm CT 4/22

JoeDirt, Mrs. JoeDirt, JoeDirt's brother, dad, and no less than four more tailgating buddies. We'll be tailgating in the Maroon lot at 9am sharp! look for the series of HUGE "M" flags! Can't wait for Gopher Football on saturday (along with dogs, brats, and beer!)

I will be there with my brother and daughter. She doesn't care that much about the game, but loves Goldy! Get them hooked on Goldy and Crackerjack, and you have a fan for life...

I'll be there after celebrating spring jam in the morning. I'll be the drunk guy wearing sperrys. I just hope the rain holds off.

Looks like rain for sure in the late morning through the afternoon. I will be ducking in and out of cover for sure.:cool:

WHBBrewer, a non-GH buddy of ours, and I will be attending tomorrow. Can't wait!

Can't go to the spring game now - anybody know if it's on tv or the net ?

I need a current picture of my daughter with Floyd...she changes so quickly.

I need a current picture of my daughter with Floyd...she changes so quickly.

That is perfectly fine as long as Floyd doesn't change. Maybe you should try photo-shop.

Top Bottom