Roll Call for Michigan Game - Who's In, Travel Plans, Ann Arbor Questions

El Amin Fan

Reaction score
Who's in? Will there be a Friday night gathering for Gophers fans by the GLC? Any must see spots on campus or in Ann Arbor?

We will be there, flying in late friday and leaving late sunday. We will be sitting in the student section... it should be interesting.

I'll be there with wife (Michigan grad) and in-laws. We're staying at their camper in Ypsilanti on Friday night and probably going to the golf course or Pioneer to tailgate Saturday morning.

As far as things to do in AA, highly recommend going to Zingerman's if you have the time. Great deli. Arbor Brewing isn't bad for a local beer, also suggest heading to the Brown Jug for a drink (simply because of our game - it's not a terribly special place otherwise).

Having been to AA more than any B1G city other than Minneapolis, I can say it's a really good college town.

Going, but after yesterday about as excited as a guy on death row watching the clock tick down. I have not been this bummed about a Gopher game since the Mich. game at the dome in '03.
Get to see the Big House and the campus and cross that off the bucket list.

We're heading out first thing Friday morning - really looking forward to making our Big House debut!!

We're all set except for game tickets. We're planning on getting tickets the morning of the game.

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom