Rochester Post Bulletin: For Gophers, it all starts up front

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per the Post Bulletin:

FELDY: The Gophers football team is still two weeks out from a trip to Orlando, but freshmen running backs Berkley Edwards and Jeff Jones may have been the happiest guys on the team this week. Minnesota received a commitment from 6-foot-5, 300-pound offensive lineman Tyler Moore, out of Houston. He reportedly had offers from Texas, Kansas and BYU. Moore, a three-star recruit, is another large addition to a recruiting class that includes at least four other linemen. Just as the sun rises in the east, the Gophers' offense will be built around a rock-solid running game for the foreseeable future.

http://www.postbulletin.com/sports/...cle_77785adf-7b51-532d-b429-1ac5dbc4b8ca.html

Go Gophers!!

Post-Bulletin has been sharing positive
Gopher vibes all year.

Bleed oftentimes makes links to their sports articles.

I know. I'm from the area originally and still read the PB. Doesn't mean it's not nice to see! :drink:

I think they were trying to say that out-state is positive, while Twin Cities is not.

So, you expect intelligent discussion only from the Twin Cities? Do you get out much? Backhanded compliment if I ever heard one.

Intelligent discussion from the TC media??? Ok, man.

So, you expect intelligent discussion only from the Twin Cities? Do you get out much? Backhanded compliment if I ever heard one.

I think you're trying to find something that's not there. Having lived in a small town near Roch for 18 years before heading to the U, I don't remember much press on the Gophers, especially as in depth as this article. So, like I said, it's nice to see.

Top Bottom