robbie hummel back again huh? why did i think he had used all eligibility?

supadupafly

Reaction score
i guess i was under the impression that hummel at purdue had already used his medical redshirt for a past knee injury and that his eligibility was used up. or was he granted a 6th year (i.e. like kim royston on the U of M football team was last year after breaking his leg in spring practice)?

anyone know the story with hummel?

i guess i was under the impression that hummel at purdue had already used his medical redshirt for a past knee injury and that his eligibility was used up. or was he granted a 6th year (i.e. like kim royston on the U of M football team was last year after breaking his leg in spring practice)?

anyone know the story with hummel?

2007-08: FRESHMAN - played entire yr
2008-09: SOPHOMORE - played, back spasms issues
2009-10: JUNIOR - played, missed end of year with knee injury
2010-11: SENIOR - missed entire season (redshirt)
2011-12: REDSHIRT SENIOR season

2007-08: FRESHMAN - played entire yr
2008-09: SOPHOMORE - played, back spasms issues
2009-10: JUNIOR - played, missed end of year with knee injury
2010-11: SENIOR - missed entire season (redshirt)
2011-12: REDSHIRT SENIOR season

ahhh.....so he hadn't already used the medical redshirt. with how long it seems he has been around and all the injury issues he has had, i guess it got stuck in my head that he was already a 5th year senior going into last season before he blew out his same knee again.

thanks!

ahhh.....so he hadn't already used the medical redshirt. with how long it seems he has been around and all the injury issues he has had, i guess it got stuck in my head that he was already a 5th year senior going into last season before he blew out his same knee again.

thanks!

He hadn't used his regular redshirt year, so no medical waiver was necessary.

Top Bottom