Rittenhouse situation

kg21

Reaction score
Leftists HATE it when an armed civilian spoils their perfectly good riot. More gun control baby!
They've got the back of a white supremacist, named Rosenbaum, who is also a pedophile, who is running around yelling ni--a, who is lighting things on fire. To top it off, he is the one who attacks. They normally hate those characteristics in a person. Not today!

The left is friggin insane! Of course, they bought the left wing media narrative and always look like fools. I'm almost yawning that it happened yet again.

Last edited:

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Leftists HATE it when an armed civilian spoils their perfectly good riot. More gun control baby!
Not all armed civilians are agents of positive change. I'm more than happy to have criminals think that getting shot in the head is a job related risk, mind you.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
his use of force was appropriate and controlled.
Again, with nothing more than what you want to be the case.

What the court decides, based on actual evidence, will be the actual truth of the matter.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I'm more than happy to have criminals think that getting shot in the head is a job related risk, mind you.
If everyone carried a gun .... there would just be a lot more shot (and probably dead) victims.

Most people simply will never possess the physical and/or mental capability to be able to fend off, for example, an armed car jacker by pulling out a holstered handgun (regardless if concealed or open), and shooting the guy ..... who already has his gun drawn and aimed on you, before they can fire. You weren't expecting it, there is nothing you can do. No amount of training can overcome it. And probably having the training and the gun, will give you a false sense of being superman, to your own demise.

Occasionally the carjacker would lose out. But most of the time, it'll just be the victims getting shot and then their car stolen, instead of just their car stolen.

And they usually pray on whomever they assume will put up the least fight.

kg21

Reaction score
If everyone carried a gun .... there would just be a lot more shot (and probably dead) victims.

Most people simply will never possess the physical and/or mental capability to be able to fend off, for example, an armed car jacker by pulling out a holstered handgun (regardless if concealed or open), and shooting the guy ..... who already has his gun drawn and aimed on you, before they can fire. You weren't expecting it, there is nothing you can do. No amount of training can overcome it. And probably having the training and the gun, will give you a false sense of being superman, to your own demise.

Occasionally the carjacker would lose out. But most of the time, it'll just be the victims getting shot and then their car stolen, instead of just their car stolen.

Rosenbaum to a tee!

Section2

Reaction score
Again, with nothing more than what you want to be the case.

What the court decides, based on actual evidence, will be the actual truth of the matter.
Courts are never wrong? That’s an odd take from a progressive.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Courts are never wrong?
Courts are not never wrong means the court must be wrong in this case? :sneaky:

Obviously when they find him guilty, you'll already have your fake outrage speech typed out.

Section2

Reaction score

And sometimes they miscalculate, as those attacking KR found out. Arm yourself or don’t. But cops aren’t stopping a carjacking. You can either let them take your car or fight back. Let them loot and burn or fight back. We are the home of the brave. Time to fight back. We should be publicly shaming rioters and looters and arsonists and celebrating those who fight. Maybe not a 17 year old, as SPG points out, but if adults are inspired by him great. Not good for you though MPLS. You’re counting on your opponents being cowards.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
And sometimes they miscalculate, as those attacking KR found out.
Right, it was exactly the same situation. Attacking a person who has a loaded AR out and at the ready, is exactly the same thing as running up on an unexpecting person who has their handgun holstered and likely not with a bullet in the chamber, even if loaded.

You can either let them take your car or fight back.
Meaning, exactly like I said. Your two choices are: they steal your car, or they shoot you and steal your car.

Cheap and easy to claim you'd rather "go down fighting", but that just stupid and silly armchair talk. Let's see it in real life, cowboy. You're not Jack Reacher.

kg21

Reaction score
Moral of the story........if you are attacked by a pedophile, nig--a yelling, fire starting loon..........sit back, take your medicine, and enjoy it.

What's next, if you are being raped, sit back and enjoy it?

The left is friggin insane!

kg21

Reaction score
Right, it was exactly the same situation. Attacking a person who has a loaded AR out and at the ready, is exactly the same thing as running up on an unexpecting person who has their handgun holstered and likely not with a bullet in the chamber, even if loaded.

Meaning, exactly like I said. Your two choices are: they steal your car, or they shoot you and steal your car.

Cheap and easy to claim you'd rather "go down fighting", but that just stupid and silly armchair talk. Let's see it in real life, cowboy. You're not Jack Reacher.
The attacker is wrong in either instance, Dunce!

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Moral of the story........if you are attacked by a pedophile, nig--a yelling, fire starting loon..........sit back, take your medicine, and enjoy it.

What's next, if you are being raped, sit back and enjoy it?

The left is friggin insane!
Do they wear T-shirts with all that on it to make them easy to spot?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Someone runs up on you with a gun drawn when you weren't expecting it. There is nothing you can do. You lost.

Oh, but some pussy on a message board says you should "fight back".

Except in real life, they'd just piss their pants. :rolleyes:

kg21

Reaction score
Someone runs up on you with a gun drawn when you weren't expecting it. There is nothing you can do. You lost.

Oh, but some pussy on a message board says you should "fight back".

Except in real life, they'd just piss their pants. :rolleyes:
Incoherent message!

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Oh look, another question from stpaulguy that I'm supposed to answer!
Actually, it wasn't. I was employing a rhetorical device, where you ask a question you already know the answer to, sometimes to point out the absurd. It has a name, it's on the tip of my tongue.

kg21

Reaction score
Actually, it wasn't. I was employing a rhetorical device, where you ask a question you already know the answer to, sometimes to point out the absurd. It has a name, it's on the tip of my tongue.
Do they wear T-shirts was so clever, though!

Section2

Reaction score
Courts are not never wrong means the court must be wrong in this case? :sneaky:

Obviously when they find him guilty, you'll already have your fake outrage speech typed out.
You said the courts decide truth. And that would mean they are never wrong. I disagree with all kinds of rulings. It’s a jury of your peers. It’s a great system but certainly not the final word on truth. It’s possible new evidence emerges from trial that changes my opinion. I doubt that’s true for you.

Section2

Reaction score

People get shot even when they don’t fight back. You have the choice to fight back. You have the right to protect your person and your property. Commies don’t believe in property so I can understand their/your confusion.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
You said the courts decide truth. And that would mean they are never wrong.
I meant in this case. They are not never wrong, but that often has to do with the quality of the evidence and the ineptness of the prosecution and/or defense.

It’s possible new evidence emerges from trial that changes my opinion. I doubt that’s true for you.
We will see

MplsGopher

Reaction score
People get shot even when they don’t fight back.
Far, far less likely. The person just wants your car. They have no need to murder you if you don't fight back.

You have the choice to fight back. You have the right to protect your person and your property.
No one said you don't have that right.

I'm saying, you won't win. You'll just get shot, and take away your family's father for no good reason, other than stupid ideology.

stocker08

Reaction score
Rosenbaum must have been asked to show up, get in peoples faces and set the garbage on fire and then chase a kid he thought was going to be easy prey. Remember, Rosenbaum was the victim here.

You have to be a bit.

I"ve got the playbook down here. Rosenbaum was just a peaceful protestor.

Oh, and dummy, one more time. There were firearms everywhere. Literally everywhere.

Who asked Rosenbaum to do what he was doing? Any ideas? Rittenhouse wasn't asked to show up according to you. So who asked Rosenbaum to show up and start lighting fires. Oh, wait, we don't care.

Rosenbaum wasn't armed and didn't shoot anybody. The only person who shot and killed people was Rittenhouse. Only one. Funny how all these BLM folks were here and managed to not kill anybody. It was just the MAGA kid playing cowboy who shot and killed people.

stocker08

Reaction score
Where is your evidence for any of this narrative?

What narrative? The only narrative being spun is by you. That Rittenhouse was there to "defend" property. Bogus. Nobody asked him to defend anything. He was there because he wanted to play policeman.

stocker08

Reaction score
But he wasn’t quick to shoot. He shot when he was attacked. It’s clear self defense. I don’t care if he gets charged with a weapons violation.

playing cowboy isn’t illegal. That no one else was shot and killed isn’t proof that he didn’t act in self defense no matter how many times you say it. One guy chased him and attacked him and KR shot that guy. That now gives license for others to chase and attack him? Aren’t they then acting as police? Why do they get authority? There was no police presence. Burning and looting was happening without any resistance. Someone either had to step up and fill that void or let it burn. The rioters don’t want a police force, this is what you get.

This has nothing to do with MAGA or proud boys. This is basic fundamental rights. If we give rioters special privileges and take away protections for lawful defense, shut it down.

Yes, he was quick to shoot. He shot unarmed folks. The second of which were chasing him because he had already shot and killed a person. I get that you don't understand.....but everyone out there had the right to self defense too. And Rittenhouse was walking around playing cowboy.....with his loaded AR. He was a danger to everyone.

Again.....no other folks were killed during the four day stretch. It was just MAGA proud boy Rittenhouse who shot and killed people. And that's because he was locked and loaded and ready to pull the trigger. He had no authority to arrest anyone.....so what the hell was he even going to do if people were destroying property? That's why he was armed....and that's why people are dead. But keep defending your MAGA proud boy hero. It's a real good look.

stocker08

Reaction score
Just protecting himself.....by shooting an unarmed guy in the back.

Rosenbaum was shot multiple times, including “a gunshot wound to the right groin, which fractured his pelvis; a gunshot wound to the back, which perforated his right lung and liver; a gunshot wound to the left hand; a superficial gunshot wound to his lateral left thigh; and a graze gunshot wound to the right side of his forehead,” the complaint states.

Top Bottom