Rittenhouse situation

howeda7

Reaction score
I'm not believing some lawyer settled for 50K, I can guarantee that.
Considering winning an award for slander is notoriously difficult, it's very easy to believe. Still $15K for the lawyer.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Hanging with Proud Boys playing "the Circle Game" while they sang "Proud to be Your Boy" to him might have been a costly decision....
I’ll ask again. How would him being the proudest of all proud boys change anything about this case? You literally just keep yelling “proud boys” like that changes something.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I’ll ask again. How would him being the proudest of all proud boys change anything about this case? You literally just keep yelling “proud boys” like that changes something.
It doesn’t for the murder trial. It may prevent a successful slander suit.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Not following. How does hanging with proud boys make what they said less slanderous?
So, if you are pictured wearing a Packer jersey, and the news reports you are a Packer fan, can you sue them for slander? You have to show they know it isn’t true, and they said it out if malice.

Spoofin

Reaction score
So, if you are pictured wearing a Packer jersey, and the news reports you are a Packer fan, can you sue them for slander? You have to show they know it isn’t true, and they said it out if malice.
Did they say he was a proud boy fan? I don’t know all the details, it I think they called him a WS, a murderer, and said that he went there to kill, etc.? Right? What does that have to do with hanging out with proud boys?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Did they say he was a proud boy fan? I don’t know all the details, it I think they called him a WS, a murderer, and said that he went there to kill, etc.? Right? What does that have to do with hanging out with proud boys?
I’m not going to retry the case here, but on a video taken 15 days before the fatal shootings Rittenhouse and his friend are seen in a car watching people leave a CVS store across the street. Rittenhouse apparently believed the people leaving the store had robbed it or were shoplifting.

Rittenhouse said, “I wish I had my AR, I’d fire some rounds at them.”
This sort of thing is going to make the slander case difficult.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I’m not going to retry the case here, but on a video taken 15 days before the fatal shootings Rittenhouse and his friend are seen in a car watching people leave a CVS store across the street. Rittenhouse apparently believed the people leaving the store had robbed it or were shoplifting.

And none of this has to do with the PB discussion we were having 🤷‍♂️

GoodasGold

Reaction score

Gun play is fun play.

howeda7

Reaction score
The decided murder case? It had little/no impact except to go to his motives but the judge wouldn't allow it to be presented.

For the "defamation" case against "the media" and Biden? It matters a lot more. Hard to claim you were defamed by someone calling you WS if you're hanging out with WS.

kg21

Reaction score
Going on a week and this thread won't die down much.

What exactly is it? Anyone know.

He was found innocent. Is there a problem here?

Spoofin

Reaction score
The decided murder case? It had little/no impact except to go to his motives but the judge wouldn't allow it to be presented.

For the "defamation" case against "the media" and Biden? It matters a lot more. Hard to claim you were defamed by someone calling you WS if you're hanging out with WS.
Proud Boys are WSs? You know way more about them than me, but isn’t their leader black?

kg21

Reaction score
If the leader didn't vote for Biden- he ain't black.
I've never seen one of the looneys address the leader being black.

They are overly quiet on that one.

Wally

Reaction score
Kyle is like radioactive waste. He can't take a traditional path now. He needs a life coach because his parents obviously are not up to the job.

Top Bottom