Rittenhouse situation

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Good luck with that lawsuit.
Apparently he's not going to lie low. He doesn't need to, but he can't really bitch about remaining in the spot light either. This kid is going to be more messed up than a child sit com star.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
This kid is going to be more messed up than a child sit com star.
Being his age and spending the better part of the last year facing the potential of the rest of your life in prison for essentially defending yourself from a life and death situation will most definitely do that to you

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Being his age and spending the better part of the last year facing the potential of the rest of your life in prison for essentially defending yourself from a life and death situation will most definitely do that to you
When he decided he was a 19 year old EMT crowd control volunteer, he made a choice. The "he's just a high school kid" stuff ignores that choice.
I hope he has some adults in his life willing to help him sort out who has his best interest in mind, and who wants to use him for reasons that will not benefit him long-term.

kg21

Reaction score
Shouldn't have been there, though. Only the ones lighting stuff on fire should have been there. You just know that the three who got shot were there for Jacob Blake. There is no doubt.

Section2

Reaction score
Apparently he's not going to lie low. He doesn't need to, but he can't really bitch about remaining in the spot light either. This kid is going to be more messed up than a child sit com star.
Sandmann seems to be doing pretty well. Not sure how in the spotlight you need to be for these types of lawsuits.

Spoofin

Reaction score
KR will never have the opportunity for most good jobs. The Google Machine will take care of that. He deserves every cent he can get from those that slandered him in the name of ratings and being "woke".

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Sandmann seems to be doing pretty well. Not sure how in the spotlight you need to be for these types of lawsuits.
I'm not sure we know the Sandman number with any reliability. I'm willing to be educated, but the idea that he got millions doesn't track with any historical precedent. That number would have been contested in court.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
KR will never have the opportunity for most good jobs. The Google Machine will take care of that. He deserves every cent he can get from those that slandered him in the name of ratings and being "woke".
He's getting job offers from at least six Congressmen and one Senator right now, none from his state. He's getting his picture taken at Mar a lago. There should be some doors opening there, I hope he chooses wisely.

kg21

Reaction score
I'm not sure we know the Sandman number with any reliability. I'm willing to be educated, but the idea that he got millions doesn't track with any historical precedent. That number would have been contested in court.
If he didn't get millions, wouldn't the looney left wing media be all over it?

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
When he decided he was a 19 year old EMT crowd control volunteer, he made a choice. The "he's just a high school kid" stuff ignores that choice.
I hope he has some adults in his life willing to help him sort out who has his best interest in mind, and who wants to use him for reasons that will not benefit him long-term.
Nothing you said here refutes that for a relatively very young man, from start to finish, this was unquestionably a very traumatic situation, exacerbated by the media for sure.

Section2

Reaction score
Regardless, he sued and settled and stayed out of the spotlight.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
^^^^^^Angry Ritt may be a deservedly wealthy you man^^^^^^^^^^

bga1

Reaction score
Yes, because he settled. If Kyle's suit goes to trial, look forward to several more news cycles about proud boys and such.
Yep, that's what the leftist media does...spin everything to the narrative. The truth doesn't matter.

bga1

Reaction score
There is no historical precedent (in non communist, non Nazi countries) of a media this dishonest. The media settled out of court so that they would save face and never have to admit that they lost to the kid or were dishonest. Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows he got millions or he would never have settled. The court cases would have been devastating to the media. They themselves would not have reported it in a place where you would read it, but it would be everywhere on social media, further damaging, if possible the media's reputation. You are smarter than this....

bga1

Reaction score
He's getting job offers from at least six Congressmen and one Senator right now, none from his state. He's getting his picture taken at Mar a lago. There should be some doors opening there, I hope he chooses wisely.
Rittenhouse is going to make a ton of money. Making a ton of money doesn't make for the meaningful, productive life that one wants. People are wired to produce. Getting a good job would have been a happier life. As it is the left will dog him everywhere he goes and attempt to make his life miserable. Witness the fact the University of Arizona kids want him drummed out of that institution of wokeness.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
We shall see. I'm happy to admit when I'm wrong, but I don't see this at all as a slam dunk million dollar win.

Section2

Reaction score
Yes, because he settled. If Kyle's suit goes to trial, look forward to several more news cycles about proud boys and such.
I doubt it. It wouldn’t be a trial like we just witnessed. Defendants have every motivation to settle and hopefully they’re a little more careful about labeling 17 year olds as white supremacists.

bga1

Reaction score
We shall see. I'm happy to admit when I'm wrong, but I don't see this at all as a slam dunk million dollar win.
Rittenhouse? Remember that millions of dollars are peanuts to these mega media operations. They don't want what was said by them to be repeated in a public court and they would pay the millions, quietly, under non-disclosure so that they can move on and do it to another person. It is more than worth it to them.

Sandman? He got millions- of that there is no doubt. Look, if he got a few hundred thousand the media would have been more than happy that they disposed of him for a nuisance fee and there wouldn't be a non-disclosure agreement. The fact that there is an NDA tells you what you need to know about what happened.

bga1

Reaction score
I doubt it. It wouldn’t be a trial like we just witnessed. Defendants have every motivation to settle and hopefully they’re a little more careful about labeling 17 year olds as white supremacists.
They won't be. It's the narrative that they are paid hundreds of millions for. A few multi million dollar suits paid off under NDA is just a cost of doing business for them. Slander is what makes them tick and in fact pays their bills.

bga1

Reaction score
Think about the converse of this argument. Then look up non disclosure.
KG is correct. Sandman got millions and we know it because there was an NDA. If they hadn't buckled and paid him off- the media would be crowing that they beat the kid.

Top Bottom