Rittenhouse situation

kg21

Reaction score
Our justice system is 2 for 2 this week. Good to see. Rod Carew days hello. 🙂
It's as if the video of it matters. These 3 guys are not going to have a great Thanksgiving!

stocker08

Reaction score

She must have seen the pictures. Maybe even the video of him punching girls.

Rittenhouse-WP-Sign-2.jpg

CoCoBadger

Reaction score
You'll have to excuse my suspicion of someone who claims to have been a 15 year lurker on a message board....and then out of nowhere decides to create an account and immediately start making inflammatory posts on the off topic board. This is the type of behavior that I've seen for years and years from the most obvious of trolls. While you may come off as a little more polished than some of those trolls that have come and gone over the years....you are equally as transparent.

And while you claim to not have a "personal victim mentality"....the post after you claimed that leftists are the majority of posters here whose bias keeps them from engaging from rational and critical thinking.....you admitted that you have a personal vendetta against leftists. If you cannot see the bias in your own posts....all I can do is laugh about your inability to engage in rational and critical thinking. You'll find a nice home here however. Many right wing posters just like you have fallen victim to the big bad media, and as a result, have turned to obsession and lashing out. Most don't do it with one of their first posts, but I understand. As a 15 year lurker....your style is bombastic.
This exchange with you is exactly the reason why I merely lurked for so long both at Buckyville and, to a lesser extent, here at Gopherhole. While the majority of the participants are positive attributes to the community, there are always a few bad apples that spoil the whole barrel (now is the appropriate time to raise your hand). I will proceed to dismantle your entire post with intelligence, logic and analytical, critical thinking...yes, I know that you lack the ability to grasp any of these concepts.

You are correct in your skepticism of my 15 year claim at Buckyville, as it has been in existence for only 14 years and 9 months, so you got me there. I am a bombastic exaggerator.

As far as my immediate injection of inflammatory rhetoric, you are the only one whom has responded critically to my initial sequence of posts. If I was indeed being an instigator, or acting trollish, considering that I arrive to this community with association to the most hated rival, it would seem that your replies would have gotten more than one "Like" (God Bless You, Howie...your generosity knows no bounds!). In fact, it would be reasonable that the vast majority of the community members (I am reluctant to utilize the term "cohorts" here, as I doubt anyone wishes to be labeled as your cohort...not even Howie) would be vehemently displaying their support, had any of your response contained value. You are the only one feeling "flamed", or quite possibly you identify as "flaming".

You continue to label me as right wing. I have taken numerous political assessments that have determined that I am centrist/moderate. The right wing determination is solely influenced by your viewing perspective (AKA bias). You have drifted or accelerated so far to the left, that your view has become skewed. Many, probably not you, would describe this as a parallax view. The perspective only improves when YOU assume a more reasonable position.

To continue on what I consider display of my own personal limited bias, I again mention that I react both positively and negatively to posters no matter their political lean. I also mentioned that there are features of the Gopherhole community which I prefer over the Badger equivalent, which would be considered blasphemy on Buckyville. One who holds extreme bias (again, this would be a good time to raise your hand) would not be able to consider this line of thinking.

Nothing personal here, but in order to continue to enjoy Gopherhole, I will no longer reply to any future Stocker posts. As consolation, I will not Ignore you, as there remains redeeming value to some of your delusion. Again, God Bless You, brother! And of course, Happy Thanksgiving!✌❤🙏

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
This exchange with you is exactly the reason why I merely lurked for so long both at Buckyville and, to a lesser extent, here at Gopherhole. While the majority of the participants are positive attributes to the community, there are always a few bad apples that spoil the whole barrel (now is the appropriate time to raise your hand). I will proceed to dismantle your entire post with intelligence, logic and analytical, critical thinking...yes, I know that you lack the ability to grasp any of these concepts.

You are correct in your skepticism of my 15 year claim at Buckyville, as it has been in existence for only 14 years and 9 months, so you got me there. I am a bombastic exaggerator.

As far as my immediate injection of inflammatory rhetoric, you are the only one whom has responded critically to my initial sequence of posts. If I was indeed being an instigator, or acting trollish, considering that I arrive to this community with association to the most hated rival, it would seem that your replies would have gotten more than one "Like" (God Bless You, Howie...your generosity knows no bounds!). In fact, it would be reasonable that the vast majority of the community members (I am reluctant to utilize the term "cohorts" here, as I doubt anyone wishes to be labeled as your cohort...not even Howie) would be vehemently displaying their support, had any of your response contained value. You are the only one feeling "flamed", or quite possibly you identify as "flaming".

You continue to label me as right wing. I have taken numerous political assessments that have determined that I am centrist/moderate. The right wing determination is solely influenced by your viewing perspective (AKA bias). You have drifted or accelerated so far to the left, that your view has become skewed. Many, probably not you, would describe this as a parallax view. The perspective only improves when YOU assume a more reasonable perspective.

To continue on what I consider display of my own personal limited bias, I again mention that I react both positively and negatively to posters no matter their political lean. I also mentioned that there are features of the Gopherhole community which I prefer over the Badger equivalent, which would be considered blasphemy on Buckyville. One who holds extreme bias (again, this would be a good time to raise your hand) would not be able to consider this line of thinking.

Nothing personal here, but in order to continue to enjoy Gopherhole, I will no longer reply to any future Stocker posts. As consolation, I will not Ignore you, as there remains redeeming value to some of your delusion. Again, God Bless You, brother! And of course, Happy Thanksgiving!✌❤🙏wordy
I would say you are definitely wordy.

CoCoBadger

Reaction score
I would say you are definitely wordy.
Yessir. I work in a field wherein detail can be important and ultimately result in greater efficiencies, and this holds true to most areas of my life. In many ways, this is a personal shortcoming (or a defect of character, as 12 steppers like to say😁). I expect that I might see some rallying around Stocker here, but certainly wouldn't be surprised by some TLDR type replies.

Thanks for your feedback and reinforcement of an area for personal development. Happy Thanksgiving, and God Bless You!✌❤🙏

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score

You continue to label me as right wing. I have taken numerous political assessments that have determined that I am centrist/moderate. The right wing determination is solely influenced by your viewing perspective (AKA bias). You have drifted or accelerated so far to the left, that your view has become skewed. Many, probably not you, would describe this as a parallax view. The perspective only improves when YOU assume a more reasonable perspective.

Nothing personal here, but in order to continue to enjoy Gopherhole, I will no longer reply to any future Stocker posts. As consolation, I will not Ignore you, as there remains redeeming value to some of your delusion. Again, God Bless You, brother! And of course, Happy Thanksgiving!✌❤🙏

A fifteen year lurker who makes an account on both sites and proceeds to come directly to the off topic board. There's nothing remotely believable about your close observation over the course of a decade and a half, and then the sudden urge to post. And considering that you began here with the complete lack of intelligence thought or critical thinking....there's no reason to believe that you are some sort of objective third party.

My post to you was directly in response to this piece:

troll said:
There are a number of posters here who can't see through their bias to engage in rational and critical thinking, and nearly every one is heavy left.

Maybe you can't see through your bias or understand how blanket statements like that only expose yourself as a shallow thinker with little to back the statement. And if the number of "likes" is what you are going to use to base the validity of my statements.....that only once again reinforces my claim that you aren't the brightest bulb around.

My determination of your political bias is directly related to the quip above....and the response you provided me afterwards where you announced your fear and anger about the left. There's not much more to read into. You immediately ousted yourself and gave us all the context for why you made the determination that rational and critical thinking is lacking almost exclusively on the left. Anyone with an ounce of sense can see through the lazy facade you have tried to build since.

But please. Continue on and let's see this objectivity that you claim. Until then....you are just another in a long line of lazy and transparent trolls to jump on the board and lose credibility almost immediately.

Spoofin

Reaction score

You continue to label me as right wing. I have taken numerous political assessments that have determined that I am centrist/moderate. The right wing determination is solely influenced by your viewing perspective (AKA bias). You have drifted or accelerated so far to the left, that your view has become skewed. Many, probably not you, would describe this as a parallax view. The perspective only improves when YOU assume a more reasonable position.

On one side you schooled Stalker. On the other side, a ham sandwich could school Stalker. 🤷‍♂️ There is a reason so many ignore him.

You either agree with the most extreme left views or you are a MAGA cultist. Those are your choices. Oh, and Trump Trump Trump. Dotard. Trump. Righties. Trump. Lie.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
The adulation of Kyle Rittenhouse is equally bizarre to all the disdain. He’s just a kid. Marjorie Greene needs to go away too.
Oh, and regarding MTG, howie assures me that one radical congresswoman is insignificant. Maybe as many as 6 radical house representatives are insignificant…according to howie.

Top Bottom