Rittenhouse situation

Spoofin

Reaction score
Yeah, I should have known better to engage with you. You are attempting to equivocate that you have gained the same knowledge about myself from five posts as I have gained from the 5-10K posts of yours that I have read in the last 3-4 years. You are undoubtedly extremely prescient and equally omniscient for that to be true.

As evidence that that notion is not only untrue but preposterous, I would point out there is nothing in any of my previous posts regarding a personal victim mentality, as you have somehow erroneously concluded. Please stop projecting your inferior feelings upon me; this is stereotypical leftist behavior. Also, you completely glossed over the portion of my most recent comment regarding balanced feedback, providing both positive and negative reactions to posters in all areas of the political spectrum, of which behavior you seem oblivious. Again, God Bless You!✌❤🙏
Dude - you appear to be trying to apply honesty, logic, objectivity, and rational thought with someone not interested in any of that.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Retail is struggling to attract and retain employees. Best Buy in particular is having to deal with epic shoplifting. This is business, not politics.
Just an FYI - this is happening everywhere - and has NOTHING to do with business.

All political.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Honestly, would you really want an employee who couldn’t work without counseling over this case? that soft?
This type of "opportunity" for some employees has taken on a life of its own over the past 4-5 years. There is an affinity group for every person that could possibly be offended by anything.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Honestly, would you really want an employee who couldn’t work without counseling over this case? that soft?
This is really the employee you would actually prefer walking out the door on you. I tell my partners and pretty much anyone else, hiring is the most important thing you do, the most critical thing you can do for your company. This is basically the kind of employee that is more than likely going to cause you some kind of issues at some point down the road.

stocker08

Reaction score
Yeah, I should have known better to engage with you. You are attempting to equivocate that you have gained the same knowledge about myself from five posts as I have gained from the 5-10K posts of yours that I have read in the last 3-4 years. You are undoubtedly extremely prescient and equally omniscient for that to be true.

As evidence that that notion is not only untrue but preposterous, I would point out there is nothing in any of my previous posts regarding a personal victim mentality, as you have somehow erroneously concluded. Please stop projecting your inferior feelings upon me; this is stereotypical leftist behavior. Also, you completely glossed over the portion of my most recent comment regarding balanced feedback, providing both positive and negative reactions to posters in all areas of the political spectrum, of which behavior you seem oblivious. Again, God Bless You!✌❤🙏

You'll have to excuse my suspicion of someone who claims to have been a 15 year lurker on a message board....and then out of nowhere decides to create an account and immediately start making inflammatory posts on the off topic board. This is the type of behavior that I've seen for years and years from the most obvious of trolls. While you may come off as a little more polished than some of those trolls that have come and gone over the years....you are equally as transparent.

And while you claim to not have a "personal victim mentality"....the post after you claimed that leftists are the majority of posters here whose bias keeps them from engaging from rational and critical thinking.....you admitted that you have a personal vendetta against leftists. If you cannot see the bias in your own posts....all I can do is laugh about your inability to engage in rational and critical thinking. You'll find a nice home here however. Many right wing posters just like you have fallen victim to the big bad media, and as a result, have turned to obsession and lashing out. Most don't do it with one of their first posts, but I understand. As a 15 year lurker....your style is bombastic.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Retail is struggling to attract and retain employees. Best Buy in particular is having to deal with epic shoplifting. This is business, not politics.
I know, right? I mean, who would have thought when you incentivize people to stay home rather than work, that this would be the outcome? Baffling. Anymore, the people I see that are working in what you would classify as minimum wage or entry level jobs, I want to reach across and shake their hand and just THANK them for actually working. It should be applauded and commended the people who have elected to keep working through this time. I have to hand it to those folks, I think it's awesome

stocker08

Reaction score
Dude - you appear to be trying to apply honesty, logic, objectivity, and rational thought with someone not interested in any of that.

Another poster who determine honesty, logic, objectivity, and rational thought almost exclusively on the basis of whether you post from a hard right wing standpoint.

Irony all over the place.

Wally

Reaction score
the people I see that are working in what you would classify as minimum wage or entry level jobs, I want to reach across and shake their hand and just THANK them for actually working. It should be applauded and commended the people who have elected to keep working through this time.
Nothing is different for them right now than before Covid. Such a weird reality you guys live in.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
2 follows Libs of TikTok. Because of course.
Because it's all he has.

There will never be a Libertarian in office, let alone an anarcho-capitalist.

He'll die, never having got anywhere close to his wish. Gives me pleasure :)

golf

Reaction score

Pretty hilarious. My two favorites are on the bottom row, 2nd and 3rd from the left.

Does this change day by day? Would be fun if you would keep posting the new ones for a few days.

Section2

Reaction score
Pretty hilarious. My two favorites are on the bottom row, 2nd and 3rd from the left.

Does this change day by day? Would be fun if you would keep posting the new ones for a few days.
That is about 4 years worth of meltdowns. They keep adding and updating.
Top and bottom second from left are the two best. Obviously NOOOOO lady from Trumps inauguration was the GOAT.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Did this send a thrill up your leg?
At least somebody reached out to the young man to wish him well after almost getting tried and convicted in the MSM for a crime he did not remotely come close to committing

Blizzard

Reaction score
Well:

I'm not sure why this is unusual. A lot of people, most likely, when they jog, may be miles away from home. I know I certainly am when I run outside and I'm a pretty normal runner.

I think more is being made of this than should be. There are a lot of guys who have an innate curiosity about construction. Gals too I suppose. I'd wonder if someone were in my house when it was under construction but I confess to checking out the neighbors houses when they were being built, so I would understand I guess.

My real thoughts about it? I think they were three rednecks who ran down a black man.

Good to see they found them guilty today. Justice was done.

Top Bottom